Are you feeling anxious to get your hands on Google’s fresh new OS? Well, don’t hold your breath – it’ll take a while, especially if you are not in the possession of a relatively new Nexus model. However, now, you can at least gawk at the new boot animation.
It has been pulled from the dev preview ROM of Android Marshmallow and has been made into an .apk and flashable zip. If you wish to install it on your phone, you need to have an AOSP ROM (CyanogenMod, ParanoidAndroid, etc.) or any ROM with CM Theme Engine Support. Alternatively – you can just check it out in the GIF above.
HOW TO INSTALL
- You need to have a rooted device and a custom recovery insatalled
- For the apk, just install on any cm theme engine
- Download zip and copy to root of SD
- Boot into recovery and flash as normal zip
- Reboot .Now you have M bootanimationbootanimation