Android is dominating the world of smartphones, and there’s no surprise why ?. It’s powerful, flexible, and easy to use. Remix OS 2.0 is pioneering the next chapter of the Android journey. Designed to bring simplicity to productivity, Remix OS 2.0’s features are unlike anything you’ve ever seen on Android.
What is Remix OS?
HOW TO INSTALL REMIX OS ON 32BIT & 64BIT PC
To install Remix Android OS on your 32bit or 64bit PC, you’ll need the following requirement:
- Internet to download OS
- At least 16gb free unallocated space on your HDD
- Your head of course #lol
STEPS TO INSTALL REMIX OS ON A 32BIT & 64BIT PARTITION
1. Create a new Partition and name it REMIX OS. Follow the guide in the link on how to create a new partition on a PC hard drive without losing data.
2. Download Remix OS with respect to your PC architecture. click here to download OS
5. Double click on remix installation tool. Once it has launched, select browse and then select remix iso image you extracted from the archive file
7. When booting on legacy PC you’ll get to choose an operating system to boot from
8. But for EFI PC you’ll need to use your function key to bring up your boot manager ( mine is f12, yours may be f8,f10 or any f. )
9. Now, choose Remix OS. First boot takes a while, so no need to worry just sit back and relax
10. Before Remix OS loads up, you’ll get two option, guest mode and resident mode. Select the resident mode. If you choose the guest mode, each time you boot into remix your previous activities won’t be saved but it’ll do fine with resident mode
11. Now, wait for the installation to complete. Once the installation is complete, you’ll see a setup screen to setup your device.
12. Select your preferred language and hit next to continue. When setup is complete, your new home screen would be displayed
Congrats, you’ve now successfully installed Remix Android OS on your PC
If after going through all the steps and you’re still confused or not clear, please feel free to use our comment box.