Before Rooting your Device the first thing to do is unlock your bootloader which will give room for rooting
Steps To Unlock Your Tecno Camon C9 Bootloader
1. Enable Usb Debugging on your device, Go To setting Scroll to About Phone click on it then scroll to build Number and click it five time to enable the Usb Debugging.
2. Next enable OEM unlocking under setting > Developer options
3. Setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC
4. Connect Your Tecno C9 to the PC via USB it should be “On”
5. Now Launch your installed ADB and run the below command and press “Enter” key after each command
The above code will let you know if ADB detect your device.
Now run the below command to boot your “Tecno Camon C9” to Fastboot
Your device will boot to ” Fastboot Mode ” your screen will be black and have only fastboot written.
Now Type the below command and press Enter
fastboot oem unlock
The above code will give you a prompt on your device asking you to confirm the “Bootloader Unlock”, press the volume up button for Yes
You should get a success message after doing the above
Run the below code to reboot your tecno c9 to system mode the system mode is the normal working device mode
Also Read: Root you camon c9 here
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL — CLICK HERE