Infinix Hot S is a 4G LTE device with a screen size of 5.2inche (dimension 1920 X 1080). Unlike most Tecno device launched in this period having over 4000 mAh of battery capacity, Infinix Hot S comes with 3000 mAh, sure the battery will do a lot. The Hot S is powered with MediaTek 6753 at 1.2Ghz octa-core Mali GPU.
Infinix hot S bags 13MP of primary camera and rear camera 8MP. The device is a lightweight device and can handle multitasking at ?%. If you’re not using this device now, get yours today.
Infinix Hot S on Jumia.ng
Infinix Hot S Full Device Specification
|Network||GSM / HSPA / LTE|
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850/ 1700 / 1900 / 2100|
|LTE||Yes, LTE band B1(2100)/B3(1800)/B5(850)B7(2600)/B8(900)/B20(800)|
|GPRS||Up-to 85.6 kbps; EDGE – up to 236.8 kbps|
|Wi-Fi||802.11 b/g/n, WIFI hotspot, Wi-Fi direct|
|OS And Hardware|
|OS||Android 6.0 marshmallow with XUI|
|Processor||64-bit, Octa-core 1.5 GHz|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6753 chipset|
|USB Port||Yes, microUSB 2.0|
|Colors||Champayne Gold, Med blue, Glossy silver, Berlin grey, Rose gold|
|Type||IPS capacitive touchscreen|
|Screen Size||5.2 inches|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels (~424 pixels per inch (PPI))|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass|
|Card slot||microSD, up to 128 GB|
|Internal||16 GB/32 GB|
|RAM||2 GB/3 GB|
|Primary||13 MP, with LED flash|
|Features||Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama|
|Secondary||8MP, up to 2592 x 1944-pixel pictures|
|Alert types||Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones|
|Battery and Power|
|Type||Removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery|
|Stand-by||over 3 days|
|Talk time||15 Hours|
|Status||Released on 2016, july|
How to root Infinix Hot S X521
- A USB Cable – for communication within the smartphone and PC.
- SP Flash Tool –Download it Here.
- VCOM Drivers – Downloading link and installation instruction,check here.
- Download TWRP for Infinix Hot S ported by Team. Hovatek –Download it Here.
- SuperSU-v2.76.zip –Download it Here.
How to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Infinix Hot S x521
- Save the SuperSU 2.76.zip that you downloaded to your phone’s SD card.
- Unzip the TWRP zip file that you downloaded and flash the recovery image to the phone using SP Flash Tool.
- Don’t know how to use SP Flashtool? Check out this link for the instruction: how to flash any mediate device using spflash tool.
- Once you’re done flashing the recovery, boot your phone into TWRP Recovery Mode (by Holding the Vol Up and Power button simultaneously for 5 seconds).
- In TWRP, you may get a prompt asking you to swipe to allow modification of the System partition, tick Keep Read Only.
- TWRP scans and checks for root access on your device, if it doesn’t find root access, it would offer to root the phone, but select NO.
- In TWRP recovery, select Install.
- Now go-to the location you downloaded superSU 2.76.zip and select it.
- Swipe to confirm flashing of SuperSU.zip and wait till flashing is complete.
- When flashing is complete, go back and reboot.
Now, you’ve successfully rooted your HOT S. If you run into any problem, do leave a comment and we’ll get back to you ASAP!. Don’t forget to share with your friends if this post was helpful.