This ROM is made for Gionee M3 and on it you ROM time with of ,battery optimization,customization and packing of a better ROM.
What’s Working :
- Video Recording
- Audio during calls
- SMS (Receive and Send both working fine)
- Data is stable
- RIL is now more stable
- Dual SIM with 3G
- Screen Recording
- SD and Internal – mounting in both Phone and PC
- 720P working in youtube
- VPN – working
- Check for yourself?
How To Flash ROM
- Download the RR 6.0.1 Marshmallow Rom and Google Apps from the hyperlink below
- Now copy and paste the downloaded ROM zip file and Google Apps.zip files to the root of your SD card ( not in any folder)
- Then power OFF your cellphone and boot into recovery Mode. Do so by pressing the volume Up and power buttons together
- When you are in recovery Mode, start by selecting “wipe data/factory reset”
- Then, perform a cache wipe by way of selecting “wipe cache partition”
- This step is optional, however it is recommended to carry out a wipe of your dalvik cache as well, so as to not get into boot loops
- Now returned to the main menu display screen and choose “install zip from SD card”
- Now select “choose zip from sdcard”. Navigate to the Android 6.0.1 ROM zip file that you copied in your SD card and flash
- For the Google Apps: flash immediately after flashing ROM and wipe dalvik cache after you’ve completed both installation
- Now reboot your device.
That’s it, your device should now be up and running with Mokee OS. First boot takes up to 5-10 min, so be patient. Enjoy ROM .
Manjunath Yashu for porting
Techzbyte for sharing
Google Apps Download Arm – 6.1 – pico
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL — CLICK HERE