Each pc consists of a single monitor or the display screen which is required to view all activities that are being performed by the system and most of the basic users might no longer need to attach multiple monitors to their computer for any of the motive.
But, what if you needed to be with your phone alone and still have access to control your PC and perform a series of a task right from your Android smartphone. Is it possible ?, Yes it is and in this tutorial, I’ll be taking you through the steps in which you can use your android smartphone as a second PC monitor(screen) and still have access to all your file and document just on one device. This could also be a useful means to monitor activities of your PC when it is been accessed by friends or anybody with your phone nearby, without the person’s knowledge.
Also Read: HOW TO BOOST ANDROID DEVICE PERFORMANCE
How To Use Android Smartphone/Tab As PC/Mac Second Monitor
This method is simple and easy to setup and you only need to follow the steps provided below to get your PC/MAC on your Android smartphone
Steps to setup Android screen/Tab on PC/Mac
2. Once installation is complete you’ll get a message to always start iDisplay when system boots. Tick run display when windows starts and click next. You’ll get another message screen after which will prompt you restart system after I display drivers installation, click restart and wait for PC/MAC to boot up.
3. After the system completes boot. Goto your nofication tray, Now you should see I display icon appearing as not connected.
Setting Up iDisplay On Your Phone
1. Download iDISPLAY apk2. After installation, connect your phone to your PC/MAC via hotspot/USB cable.
3. launch iDISPLAY on phone and it would automatically search for PC/MAC and connect, but if you’re using a USB click on connect via USB icon to connect both device together.
4. And when it is connected you’ll get a second monitor for your PC/MAC on your smartphone.5. Now you wanna adjust the screen resolution to fit your smartphone. Click on Display option on PC/MAC and set your device resolution.
That’s it, now you can share your PC screen on your smartphone any day, anytime. Don’t forget to like and share if the post was helpful.