Airtel introduced YouTubeFlex, a data bundle that is only meant for streaming video on YouTube. Since Airtel discontinued the weekend plan which a lot of users became so found of, Airtel introduced other packages, one of which is the YouTube Flex data.
- Weekly package(150MB which cost N100) and
- Monthly package(500MB which cost N200).
How To Activate Airtel YouTube Flex Data Plan
- Dial *141*4# and choose from the listed option
- Select 1 to activate the Weekly bundle 150MB
- Select 2 to activate the Monthly 500MB
Once subscription is confirmed then you’ll be granted access to stream youtube videos. Now, let’s power all other apps.
Psiphon Configuration Settings
- Launch Psiphon VPN, on the handler menu input the following settings
- Proxy Type: Real Host
- Proxy Server: m.youtube.com
- Now scroll down and click on save.
- On the main menu, select USA or United Kingdom as server and click connect.