MIUI 8 ROM full changelog:
- Added search for local tracks
- Improved appearance playlists
- Improved performance
- Added support for Russian holidays
- Improved Security
- Improved performance of “Acceleration of games” on Android N
- Opportunity to accelerate the cloned games with the acceleration mode games
- Incoming calls are displayed on the entire screen
- Sometimes the game hangs on launch “Accelerated games”
- Bug fixes “Acceleration of games”
- Better battery management feature
- New permissions model
- This Android ROM is meant to be flashed Tecno M6. Please do not try on any other device.
- You should have a custom recovery installed on your device to flash this ROM.
- Download TWRP for Tecno M6 here
Note: This ROM will wipe all your data, so make sure you take a full backup of your data before attempting to flash ROM
HOW TO FLASH MIUI 8 ON TECNO M6
1. Download MIUI 8 for your device from the below links
2. Place downloaded ROM on the root of your sd card
3. Reboot your device to twrp recovery mode
4. Goto wipe and perform wipe data/factory reset and when that’s done
5. Select advanced option
6. Wipe dalvik cache and cache partition
7. Go back to main menu and select install
8. Find the MIUI 8 ROM you downloaded on your SD card and swipe to install
9. When installation is complete, reboot.
Note: First boot takes 5-10 minute to complete, so be patient. Your device should now boot up with MIUI 8
This site or the developers are not responsible if you damage or brick your device. Do it at your own risk and follow the guide properly.
Show some kindness by hitting the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google + and Twitter etc.
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL — CLICK HERE