Are you a Gionee P5w user, Walton Gh5, and Gh5+, then this is for you. Get AOSP 6.0.1 ROM on your device with substratum legacy support. This Rom is based on Cubot Note S and with some Modifications made by an Xda-developer member Bencoderus. This ROM is super stable and it bags great performance. The ROM is pure AOSP based ROM with some major Google apps included for utility purpose.
NB: You should be running marshmallow stock firmware before flashing this Rom
- Great Performance
- Good Ram management
- Substratum Legacy Support
- AOSP Features
- Debloated ROM
- Optimized User Interface
- Great Sound Quality with Sony Music
- Great Picture Quality
- Pixel Boot animation
- Battery friendly.
How to Flash AOSP 6.0.1 ROM on Your Device
- Download the ROM from the given link below and move it to your Phone storage/ SD card.
- Reboot your device to TWRP recovery.
- Perform a data wipe/factory reset, go to advance option, wipe cache, wipe Dalvik cache/art, wipe system and data.
- Now return to Recovery main screen and select install, select the ROM from your storage and Flash the ROM. Flash Gapps immediately.
- Once ROM has successfully booted, reboot to recovery and flash UI PATCH (Optional)
Important things to Notes:
- After ROM has booted go to settings >> apps >> click the Settings icon >> default apps >> then choose phone app as default dialling app.
- Go to settings >> display >> Mira vision >> set to Vivid mod to enjoy better display
- Flash patch only when ROM has booted successfully. Do not flash along with ROM, you’ll run into bootloop
- If Substratum theme engine caused bootloop, then Flash sdcard/Substratum/Substratumrescue.zip
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL — CLICK HERE