Infinix Hot 2 users can now experience Infinix XOS to the fullest, credits goes to the developers who ported the ROM from infinix Hot 4 and made it bug free. Experience XOS!
-Camera (Primary & Secondary)
-Storage (SD card & internal storage)
-All x apps
Known issues: Flashlight Google in System UI
How to Flash XOS Chameleon For Infinix Hot 2
1. Your device must be running on Android one partition table (Flash Android one ROM via SP flashtool).
2. Download TWRP 3.0.2‐1 for Hot 2 from Hovatek and flash via SP flashtool.
3. When recovery is succesfully installed, reboot into recovery (You can do that by, holding power button + volume up button simultaneously)
4. In recovery, wipe Cache, Dalvik /art Cache, Data, system.
5. Flash XOS rom, and Xposed framework then reboot. (Xposed framework is recommended for xposed torch to work with hardware buttons)
6. Alternatively you can try dual boot patcher to flash ROM. (SD card doesn’t work when using the app with MM ROM)
Note: If you are flashing a newer version of the ROM no need to wipe anything. (wipe only in this case if you faced problems)