TWRP 3.1.1 custom recovery for Tecno W4 with Android Marshmallow 6.0, 3.18.19 kernel. TWRP is a custom recovery that has made the modification of android system efficient. This includes flashing of custom ROMs and tweaks to either theme or enhance the performance of an Android device. With TWRP, you can also take a complete backup of your Android (System, Data, NVRAM,boot.logo etc.) and also supports OTG.
What’s new in 3.1.1-0:
- Backups will now include adopted storage keys (Dees_Troy)
- Fixed an adb restore issue (bigbiff)
- Fixed rebooting when no OS is present (Dees_Troy)
- Fixed line wrapping in the GUI terminal (_that)
- Updated TWRP source code to AOSP 7.1.2 (Dees_Troy)Updated TWRP source code to AOSP 7.1.2
How to flash TWRP 3.1.1 custom recovery for Tecno W4
- Download TWRP 188.8.131.52 for Tecno W4 for from the given link below.
- Launch SP Flash tool on your PC
- Extract the downloaded recovery to a folder.
- In flash tool, load your device scatter file and set the flash option to download only
- Hit the start button and connect your device while it’s off.
- See a detailed guide on how to flash in the following link. How to flash using Smartphone Flash Tool(Spflashtool).
That’s it, now you’ve successfully installed TWRP custom recovery for Tecno W4.
Sandeep Sethi Nickron Davis Obaid Muneer Hameed Mushafar Xcelerator Xcelerator Nana Iyke Quame