TWRP Recovery is a Custom Android Recovery built with a touch enabled interface, allowing its users to install third-party firmware, backup their current system (imei, data etc) which is often unsupported by stock android recovery images.
TWRP 3.1.1-3 Recovery for Infinix Hot can be used for what it has already been known for, which is to take nandroid backups, flash custom ROMs, performance tweak, sound tweaks etc. Touch functionality is 100% and provides easy navigation. For Infinix Hot users who wants to root their device, this is a recommended custom recovery for that.
HOW TO INSTALL TWRP 3.1.1-3 ON INFINIX HOT
There are two methods to installing this custom recovery on the device, either by using some third-party apps like kingroot, kingo root etc to root your device first and then flash recovery via recovery flashing apps like flashify, rashr flash tool etc or by flashing the custom recovery using spflash tool (smartphone flash tool), of which I find really easy and strongly recommend.
To Install this TWRP 3.1.1-3 Recovery for Infinix Hot using recovery flashing tool;
- First you need to root your devices with mobile apps. Refer to how to root stubborn android devices.
- Download Mobile Uncle app, flashify or rashr flash tool apk to your device
- Copy the downloaded recovery to the root of your sd card (dont put in any folder so you can easily locate it).
- Launch any mobile app flash tool and select recovery flash, select the storage location and pick the recovery.
- Grant root permission to the app and proceed with the flashing.
Once flashing is done, your device will automatically reboot to recovery mode and viola, youve successfully installed twrp recovery on your device.
Note: This recovery is meant to be flashed on Infinix Hot X507 based on Android 4.4.2
To flash this custom recovery using spflash tool, see the following link for more details. How to flash stock firmware and recovery.
Advantage of using TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROMs, mods zip (performance, sound, network etc) to customize your device.
- Provides easy Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- Take NANDROID Backup before applying mods or flashing a new rom.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- Flash images (boot.img, recovery.img, bootlogo) file using TWRP Recovery.
- Ability to remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- You can underclock and overclock your device.
Admin or authors of this blog are not responsible if you brick /damage your phone in this process, so ensure you follow each step correctly.
Santy Safitri for TWRP 3.1.1-3
Franzoroy-Xda for theme
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL — CLICK HERE