TWRP 3.2.1 Recovery For Infinix Hot 2 with Mediatek MT6580 Marshmallow Kernel. This is the latest version of custom recovery for android device. Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) is an open-source custom recovery image for Android devices.
Infinix Hot 2 running Marshmallow can now download and use latest TWRP recovery. The recovery provides full touchscreen interface that allows users to install custom ROM, backup the current system, rooting your device, install supersu and many features.
Disclaimer: Your warranty is now void. This site or its authors are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards or device malfunction of any sort, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if You point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Make sure you follow each step correctly in the guidelines.
Name: Team Win Recovery Project
Device: Infinix Hot 2
Version: TWRP 184.108.40.206
Chipset Version: MT6580
OS Version: Marshmallow 6.0.1
OS Kernel: Linux 3.18.19
TWRP 3.2.1 For Infinix Hot 2 X510
- Adb Restoring
- Gzip Backup in Adb
- Latest fstab supported
- Ui Fixed
- Missing library Fixed
- Inconsistent Sdcard Naming Fixed
- And Some Minor Bugs Fixed
None, everything works
How to install latest TWRP For Infinix Hot 2
- Download TWRP 3.2.1 recovery for Infinix Hot 2 X510 from given link below
- Copy the downloaded recovery to the root of your SD card, where you can easily find it.
- Reboot to recovery, select install and locate the recovery.zip file.
- Flash the latest recovery without wiping any partition
- If you don’t have any recovery installed, flash the recovery using spflash tool.
Read how to flash stock ROMs and recoveries using smartphone flash tools to install TWRP recovey for Infinix Hot 2 X510
-Mudasiru Adewale (porting to Infinix hot 2) -Team Win -sudroidtech