Dolby Atmos surround can take your music experience to the next level. Dolby digital surround technology is already available for Android devices but unfortunately, Dolby Atmos isn’t available to all Andriod device.
As smartphone users, we use our devices for calls & SMS, chatting, surfing the web, gaming, watching movies and listening to music. For music lovers Dolby Atmos apk brings the ultimate sound experience, moving audio quality to the next level.
Download And Install Dolby Atmos Latest APK On Any Android
Every Android phone comes with a default Music player and equalizer which is cool. But a common problem associated with using default sound equalizer is, it doesn’t produce quality voice experience and sometimes we can’t really feel our favourite music. Dolby Atmos appeared first on the Lenovo A7000. All thanks to the developer who ported Dolby Atmos from it to improve music experience on other Android Smartphone.[toc]
How to install Dolby Atmos apk
The downside of Dolby Atmos apk is, even as a good sound equalizer, you won’t find it on Googles play store but it comes as a default app on some devices, which is also great.
A lot of people who have had experience of Dolby Atmos are searching queries like How to install Dolby Atmos on other androids without Root, Dolby Atmos for Android without root, Dolby Atmos flashable Zip etc.
In this guide, we’ll be taking you through how you can install the latest Dolby Atmos on any Android device. below is a list of what you need to get Dolby sound installed on your device
- Dolby Atmos apk (non-rooted device)
- A rooted device
- Dolby installer zip file
- Custom recovery (TWRP, CWM, Philz)
How to install Dolby Atmos apk without root
As many Android users don’t want to lose their warranty by rooting their device, you can simply download and install Dolby Atmos following the guide below.
Steps to install Dolby Atmos without root
- Download Dolby Atmos apk from the link below.
- Copy the downloaded apk to your device, tap on the app icon to install.
- Your device should prompt you to enable unknown source since you’re not installing from play store.
- Follow the prompt on screen and enable unknown source on your device.
- Now, go back and Dolby will be installed automatically
That’s it for the non-rooted device, now you can enjoy a better sound delivery with Dolby Atmos.
How to install Dolby Atmos via installer zip (custom recovery)
I have previously written on a very good sound equalizer similar to Dolby Atmos which also has a very good and realistic sound system (Am3D Zirene). you can as well try it out. Installing Dolby atmos installer zip file is very easy, carefully follow the steps below to install.
Steps to flash Dolby installer.zip file
- Download Dolby installer.zip file from the given link below
- Copy the downloaded recovery to the root of your sd card, where you can easily locate it
- Power off your device and boot into recovery mode.
- In your recovery, tap on install and browse the zip file you’ve copied to the root of your SD.
Now, you don’t need to wipe anything partition, just go ahead and flash the installer.zip file.
That’s it, you’ve successfully installed Dolby Atmos on your Android smartphone. Like I have said earlier, Dolby Atmos apk takes music to the next level. But, did I not mention about movie sound and gaming? Check it out yourself.
How to uninstall Dolby Atmos apk
Well, if for any reason you wish to uninstall Dolby Atmos from your device, then you need to download Dolby uninstaller.zip file. So, if you have already flashed the Dolby Atmos zip file then follow the below guide to uninstall it.
- Download Dolby uninstaller.zip file from the link below
- Copy the downloaded uninstaller.zip to the root of your SD card.
- Power off your device and boot into recovery mode by holding the power button and down volume key simultaneously
- In recovery, tap the install button and locate the uninstall.zip file
- Select the zip file and swipe to Flash.
Dolby surrounds mod will now be completely be removed from your device.
Download Dolby uninstaller.zip