dotOS stands for Droid On Time. A custom ROM which is highly optimised and with properly designed User Interface! The primary goal of dotOS is to provide high performance without making the ROM ugly or by cluttering it with junk. dotOS Nougat Custom ROM For Tecno W2 will make your phone compete with time itself. #DroidOnTime #AlignTheDots
Stability and Performance
Lagfree with High-Performance Results
Perfect Interface for every User
Enhanced default apps
Redesigned settings and QS panel
Full OMS support
Colour Engine Support
QS Tiles Customisation
Advanced Quick Setting Easy Toggles
Volume Key Cursor Control
Wake on Plug
Power menu Tweaks
Double tap 2 sleep anywhere
Lockscreen Media Customisation
Blur Screen Lockscreen
Clear all Button
Show Memory Bar
On-screen navigation Bar tweaks
Home Button tweaks
Menu Button tweaks
Back Button tweaks
Power Button tweaks
Volume Buttons tweaks
Disable Force Close
Camera Shutter Sound
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18.19
Based On: LineageOS
dotOS version: 1.2
Islam shawon and de others from 4pda
Frost Chadwick (For porting to Tecno W2)
Recommended: Twrp 3.2.1 custom recovery for Infinix hot X507
How to Flash dotOS Nougat Custom ROM F or Tecno W2
- Download dotOS nougat custom rom for Tecno W2 from the given link below.
- Copy downloaded rom to the root of your SD card.
- Power off your device and boot into TWRP recovery mode.
- In TWRP recovery, goto the wipe section and tap advance
- Tick the following: Dalvick art/cache, cache, data and system.
- Now, wipe the selected partitions.
- Return to TWRP main menu and select install.
- Select the storage which you have copied the downloaded rom to.
- Locate the rom zip file and tap to select.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to proceed with the flashing.
That’s it, once installation is complete, reboot your device and it should boot into dotOS. First boot takes 5-10minutes, so don’t panic.
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL — CLICK HERE