DotOS Nougat custom rom for Tecno Y2 with MediaTek MT6572, Android 4.4.2 kitkat. DotOS is highly optimised and with properly designed UI Custom ROM. DotOS Custom ROM for Tecno Y2 provides high performance without making the ROM ugly or by cluttering it with junk. The ROM is lightweight and has a very good battery management. #DroidOnTime #AlignTheDots
-Added performance tweaks(Rom speedy) -Improved battery backup -Fixed bluetooth for my device -Added new messaging app -Added Camera with video support(footeg) -Added 1gb swap ram(Samad Segmane script) -No need patch(Rom already patched) -Fixed sdcard fstab issues in boot
DotOS Nougat custom rom for Tecno Y2 features all stock Nougat features and some customization options to give your device a great look and experience. The features include;
- Stability and Performance
- Lagfree with High-Performance Results
- Clutterless UI
- Perfect Interface for every User
- Enhanced default apps
- Redesigned settings and QS panel
- Full OMS support
- Colour Engine Support
QS Tiles Customisation
Advanced Quick Setting Easy Toggles
Volume Key Cursor Control
Wake on Plug
Power menu Tweaks
Double tap 2 sleep anywhere
Lockscreen Media Customisation
Blur Screen Lockscreen
Clear all Button
Show Memory Bar
On-screen navigation Bar tweaks
Home Button tweaks
Menu Button tweaks
Back Button tweaks
Power Button tweaks
Volume Buttons tweaks
Disable Force Close
Camera Shutter Sound
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.67
Based On: LineageOS
dotOS version: 1.2
Read also: Twrp 3.2.1 custom recovery for Tecno Y2
How to Flash dotOS Custom ROM F or Tecno Y2
- Download dotOS custom rom for Tecno Y2 from the given link below.
- Copy downloaded rom to the root of your SD card.
- Power off your device and boot into TWRP recovery mode.
- In TWRP recovery, goto the wipe section and tap advance
- Tick the following: Dalvick art/cache, cache, data and system.
- Now, wipe the selected partitions.
- Return to TWRP main menu and select install.
- Select the storage which you have copied the downloaded rom to.
- Locate the rom zip file and tap to select.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to proceed with the flashing.
- If your device does not support init.d, then download and flash init.d enabler and flash.
That’s it, once installation is complete, reboot your device and it should boot into dotOS Custom rom. First boot takes 5-10minutes, so don’t panic.
DotOS Custom ROM for Tecno Y2 Download Links
dotOS team LineageOS team SaMad SegMane (for build Rom and patch) Manjunath Yashu Rock Bhaskar RB Melek Saidani Aditya K Tribet men Swapnil S Sourav Charaborty Arie Samuel Osas (for port,mods and bug fixes for Tecno Y2) All devs behind this Rom.
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL — CLICK HERE