TWRP Custom Recovery For Tecno Y2 is the latest version of TWRP recovery for the Y2 android device. Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) is an open-source custom recovery image for Android devices. Tecno Y2 users running Android 4.4.2 can now download and use latest TWRP recovery 3.2.1-0 on their device. The recovery provides full touchscreen interface that allows users to take nandroid backups, install custom ROM, backup the current system, root your device with supersu and many other features.
TWRP Custom Recovery For Tecno Y2
This version of Twrp recovery uses Ubuntu theme as stock(default theme), it has a clean interface and also uses 3D round border buttons.
Also read: [Nougat][7.1.2] Mokee Custom OS For Tecno Y3
Your warranty is now void. This site or its authors are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards or device malfunction of any sort, thermonuclear war, or your device becomes unstable after flashing.
Name: Team Win Recovery Project
Device: Tecno Y2
Version: TWRP 3.2.1-0
Chipset Version: MT6572
OS Version: KitKat 4.4.2
OS Kernel: Linux 3.4.67
What’s new in Twrp 3.2.1-0:
-minui fixes (cryptomilk) -Better android-8.0 compatibility in ROM trees (Dees_Troy) -Fix missing library in android-8.0 (nkk71) -Fix inconsistent SDCard naming (DevUt) -Default to TWRP restore instead of adb backup restore to fix restore on fresh TWRP boot (jlask)
- TWRP Custom Recovery For Infinix Hot X507 Lollipop
- [MT6580][3.18.19+] TWRP 22.214.171.124 Custom Recovery For Tecno W4
- Xposed Framework Now Officially Supports Android N
- TWRP 3.1.1-3 For Tecno L6 (Ubuntu theme as stock)
- How to Install TWRP Custom Recovery V3.2.1 On Razer Phone
How to install TWRP Custom Recovery for Tecno Y2
- Download Team Win custom recovery for Tecno Y2 from the given link below.
- Copy the downloaded file to your SD card
- Reboot your device to recovery (either TWRP, CWM, Philz or COT), if you don’t have a custom recovery installed, see how to flash stock roms and custom recoveries via spflash tool.
- In recovery, select Install zip and locate the recovery.zip
- Install zip and reboot.
- Alternatively, use can flash the recovery using Rahsr flash tool from Google Play store to flash the recovery. But your device must be rooted first. see how to root stubborn android devices.
That’s it. Now, you’ve successfully installed twrp custom recovery on your Tecno Y2. If you encounter any error flashing this recovery, tell us in the comments. Also, don’t forget to share
-Xda-developers -TeamWin (for source) -Dees_TroyOmniROMLiquid Porting & Development -Ghifari DevReza Adi -Swapnil S -Franzyroy (for his Ubuntu theme) -Santy Safitry(for her lightning kk script) -Aditya (for nvram fix) -Chainfire (for supersu) -Aroma team (for aroma file mgr) -Lenovo A369i User Indonesia(for their twrp mod) -AMD (Android Matrix Development) -Samuel Osas (for bug fixes and make for Y2)