XenonHD Nougat custom rom for Tecno Y2 with Mediatek MT6572, 4.4.2 Kitkat kernel. XenonHD is a custom ROM for Android devices, the ROM is based on AOSP and LineageOS with additional features, performance and battery life improvements. Also, XenonHD Custom ROM supports OMS and Substratum which allows you to change how your user interface looks.
Disclaimer: Your warranty is now void. Make sure your backup your device before flashing any file you find on this site. This site or its authors are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards or device malfunction of any sort, thermonuclear war, or your device becomes unstable after flashing.
XenonHD main features:
Xenon HD Nougat custom rom for Tecno Y2 come with a lot of customization option to tweak you device look and performace, the ROM is smooth and a good battery manager. it features include;
-XenonOTA -XenonHD Changelog -NovaLauncher -Adaway -Kernel Adiutor -SuperSU -Root -Adb -Dev options -Advanced reboot -Installing apks enabled by default -Pixel UI -Navbar -Wallpaper -Material sounds -Icons -DayNight theme -Network indicator -Battery bar in status bar -Live Volume Steps -DT2S on lockscreen -Custom Quick Settings Tiles -Removed unnecessary things -Under the hood improvements and optimizations ...and more on the way!
-Brightness slider full work (new fix) -Fmradio -Dual sim -Ril (calling/sms/data) sim1 and sim2 -Bluetooth -Wifi -Hotspot -Gps -Camera (capture and video recording) -Video playback -Screen record -Substratum -Offline charging -Mtp, storage -Hardware key (menu, home, back...) -Mic, sound -Video streaming (fixed) -music fx (fixed) -And many more
How to Flash XenonHD Custom ROM For Tecno Y2
- Download Xenon HD custom Rom for Tecno W2 from the given link below.
- Copy the downloaded ROM zip file to the root of your SD card.
- Power off your device and boot into TWRP recovery mode.
- In TWRP recovery, goto the wipe section and tap advance
- Tick the following: Dalvick art/cache, cache, data and system.
- Now, wipe the selected partitions.
- Return to TWRP main menu and select install.
- Select the storage which you have copied the downloaded rom to.
- Locate the ROM zip file and tap to select.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to proceed with the flashing.
-SwapnilS- For helping me understand and fix sound -Samad_Segmane- For Bluetooth and storage fix -Pedro P Darkkiller -pathib 24 -aleha-druga -Tribetmen -Aditya Kr -Fire855 -Rock12 -vgdnM1942 -Manjunath yashu(crossported from mt6580m and fixed all bugs) -ARIE BRO -Teja K -Reza Adi Pangestu -Samuel Osas for modifying and fixing all bug for my device -Amd
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL — CLICK HERE