Hey guys, a new version of TWRP recovery is now available for X507. Follow the step by step guide ahead on how to install latest TWRP 3.2.2-0 custom recovery for Infinix hot X507.
Team Win Recovery project also known as TWRP released a new version of it custom recovery with some notable improvement from the previous version. TWRP 3.2.2-0 brings backup fixes to adb, for official custom ROM supported devices, users can now install OTA update without been prompted to decrypt update zip before installation and many others.
- adb backup fixes
- OTA style update zips will now install automatically without prompting for decrypt
- Minor tweaks to handling date/time on Qualcomm devices
- Updates to some language translations
Infinix Hot users can use the latest TWRP 3.2.2-0 to root their devices if you’re not already rooted. And if you’re running the lollipop version of X507, you should use TWRP 3.0.0-0 custom recovery for Infinix Hot X507 which I already ported some time ago.
Name: Infinix Hot Model: X507 Chipset: MT6582 Kernel: 3.4.67 OS Version: KitKat
How to install TWRP 3.2.2-0 on officially supported devices.
- Goto play store and download TWRP official mobile app
- Once the installation is complete, launch the TWRP app and grant Super SU privilege and other permission that may follow.
- TWRP should auto detect your device and notify you of the latest recovery, however, you can search for your device recovery by just typing your device name in the search bar and you’ll get the list of all recovery for your device.
- Select the latest TWRP recovery image and save to your internal storage or SD card.
- Now, go back to the app main menu and select install image from the device. Choose the storage you downloaded the recovery image file.
- Select the TWRP image and follow the on-screen prompt to flash the recovery. The process should take only a few seconds.
- On successful installation, reboot to recovery to confirm if your custom recovery has been updated to the latest.
That’s it, you’ve successfully installed the latest TWRP recovery on your device.
How to install latest TWRP custom recovery for Infinix Hot X507
To flash this recovery using splash tool, see how to flash any MediaTek device using smartphone flash tool. If you have a custom recovery installed already, follow the guide below
- Download TWRP custom recovery for Infinix Hot from the download link below to your internal storage or SD card.
- Reboot your device to recovery after download (either TWRP, CWM, Philz or COT)
- In TWRP recovery mode, tap on Install and select the storage where you have saved the recovery image.
- On the bottom right corner, you’ll see an install image button, tap on it and find the recovery image.
- Now, select the image file and tap install. You’ll be asked to select the partition to flash, select recovery and the flash process should start immediately.
If you don’t have a working Custom recovery installed and your device is rooted, download Rahsr flash tool from Google Play store and use it to flash the latest TWRP 3.2.2-0 on your device. The process is similar to that of the official devices.
Now, you’ve successfully flashed TWRP 3.2.2-0 custom recovery for Infinix Hot X507.