Fortnite is one of the best Battle Royale games liked by millions. Whiles Fortnite is still one of the most played battle royal game, it hasn’t been available for the Android OS unlike Rules of Survival and PUBG (PlayerUnderground Battlegrounds) which already launched on Android and also available on Google’s Play store. However, according to the latest reports, Epic Games announced Fortnite For Android, making it exclusive for Samsung devices for a few days before extending its reach to other devices.
Fortnite for Android is still in beta testing, but fans who would like to play this game before the final release will have to sign up for the beta on Epic’s website.
Even though the free-to-play game is releasing on Android soon, it’ll not be available o Google PlayStore for download whereas it is available on the App Store for iOS users.
Fortnite for Samsung
With the launch of Samsung’s Galaxy Note 9 event, Epic Games shared some fresh information about the Fortnite for Android devices.
Will it support my device?
A lot of Samsung users have been curious to find out if Fortnite will run on their devices. Below is the list of Samsung devices compatible to play Fortnite;
List of Samsung devices that can download Fortnite for Android
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S4
How to install Fortnite mobile on Samsung devices?
Although Fortnite will not be available on PlayStore, Samsung users can still get the game downloaded via Samsung Galaxy App Store. See the steps below;
- Launch the Samsung Galaxy App Store on your device
- Tap on the Fortnite banner or search for the Fortnite app in App Store.
- Next, you’ll arrive on Fortnite download screen, tap on the installer link
- Grant the necessary storage permissions after the Epic installer commerce installation on your Samsung device
- The game takes 1.88 GB of your storage. Make sure that you have enough internal storage or an external micro SDcard.
Fortnite for Android (non-Samsung devices) – List of compatible devices
- Google Pixel
- Pixel XL
- Pixel 2
- Pixel 2 XL
- Asus ROG Phone
- Zenfone 4 Pro
- Zenfone 5Z
- Zenofone V
- Essential PH-1
- Huawei Honor 10
- Huawei Honor Play
- Huawei Mate 10 / Pro
- Huawei Mate RS
- Huawei Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10
- LG G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, LG V20, V30 and V30+
- Nokia 8
- OnePlus 5, 5T, and 6
- Razer Phone
- Xiaomi Blackshark, Mi 5, Mi 5S, Mi 5S Plus, Mi 6, Mi 6 Plus, Mi 8, Mi 8 Explorer, Mi 8SE, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S
- ZTE Axon 7, Axon 7s, Axon M, Nubia Z17, Nubia Z17s, and Nubia Z11
List of devices receiving Fortnite beta version in the near future:
- HTC 10, HTC U Ultra, HTC U11, HTC U11+, and HTC U12+
- Lenovo Moto Z, Moto Z Droid, and Moto Z2 Force
- Sony Xperia XZ, Xperia XZs, Xperia XZ1, and Xperia XZ2
How to download Fortnite for Android?
Since you can’t download the Fortnite mobile via Google PlayStore, users will have to use Epic Games Fortnite mobile website since to download the installation files.
- Visit Fortnite.com on your web browser and click “Play Free Now.”
- Now select the platform you want – Tap on “Mobile.”
- Proceed to Sign up to make an Epic game account
- Epic games installer will start downloading
- Sign up for the beta invite and viola.
Note: After you must have installed Fortnite for Android and signed up as a beta tester, you’ll receive a confirmation email to be completed before you can play the game. It might take a few days before your invite gets accepted.
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL — CLICK HERE