Twrp 3.2.3-0 Recovery For Tecno W3 Lite With MediaTek MT6735M, Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Kernel – 3.18.19+. TWRP 3.2.3-0 is the latest Custom Recovery from TeamWin. The recovery was updated August 6 with minor fixes from the previous update, TWRP 3.2.2-0. Follow the step by step guide ahead to install TWRP custom recovery for Tecno W3 Lite.
What’s new in 3.2.3-0:
- Fix automatic installing of OTA zips on encrypted devices
- Remove SuperSU from TWRP
- Support both md5 and md5sum file extensions when doing MD5 checking for zip files
TWRP 3.2.3-0 Features:
- Install Zip (From SD Card, Internal Storage, OTG Storage)
- Advanced Wipe Menu (Dalvik, System, Cache, Data,
- Internal Storage, SD Card, USB Otg)
- Advanced (Backup | Restore) Menu
- Advanced Mount Options
- TWRP File Manager
- Advanced Reboot Option
- Completely Material Themes
- Easy And Simple
- Proper Detail Of Task
- Showing Progress In Percentage
- Automatically Flash More Than One Zip File One By One
- File Manager
- Brightness Control
- Full Touch
Recovery Name: Team Win Recovery Project Recovery Version: v3.2.1-0 Status: Stable Current Stable Version: Unofficial Supported Language: Multi-Language Support File Size: 14.80 MB
Device name: Tecno Device Model: W3 Lite Device Chipset: MediaTek – MT6735M Device Kernel: Linux 3.18.19+ (Stock Kernel) Device Bit Version: 64-bit (Arm64)
What’s Working :
* Everything is Working Perfectly.
* Not Found
How to install TWRP Custom Recovery for Tecno W3 Lite
- Download the latest TWRP 3.2.3-0 custom recovery from the link below
- Copy the downloaded file to your PC.
- If you already have a custom recovery install, extract the zip file.
- You should have Tecno W3 lite scatter file and recovery.img file in the extracted folder.
- Now, copy the recovery.img to your SD.
- Reboot into TWRP recovery mode or any recovery and tap on install.
- On the install screen, tap on install image and select the recovery.img file.
- On the next screen, you’ll be required to select the partition you want to flash, select recovery and proceed to flash.
- If you don’t have a custom recovery installed already, follow this guide to flash recovery with spflashtool.
That’s it, now you’ve successfully installed latest TWRP 3.2.3-0 custom recovery for Tecno W3 Lite. If you encounter any error, kindly use our comment box and don’t forget to share.
– Akshay Sankle
– Ethan Yonker
– Liquid Porting & Development
– Vojtěch Hejsek
– FS Ashraful
– S. M. Nahid Emon
– Android GSM BD
– Mudasiru Adewale (Porting to Tecno W3 Lite)
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL — CLICK HERE