If you haven’t heard of the new Glo Jollific8 tariff? Then you’re missing a lot. Whether you’re a new or existing Glo subscriber, Glo is giving out 10GB free data when you migrate your line to Jollificate and top up with just N200 via e-top up.
The Grand Master of data, Glo, has always been faithful to Nigerians, providing affordable data affordable service to its subscribers. Even though Glo launched the Yakata offer and overload offer a few months ago for both heavyweight and light data user, Glo still wants to give its subscribers the best of its service.
Although the new Glo Jollificate is specially designed to give new prepaid customers 800% more value (which is eight times more value) on every recharge, existing subscriber can also benefit from this offer.
Subscribers get a lot of other benefits which includes: bonus to call all local networks, browse freely and get free data that can be gifted to other subscribers.
Glo Jollific8 Bonus List
Subscribers will receive the following bonus when the recharge their line:
- N100 recharge gives N800 + 10MB (N50) = N850
- N200 recharge gives N1,600 + 25MB (N100) = N1,700
- N500 recharge gives N4,000 + 50MB (N200) = N4,200
- N1,000 recharge gives N8,000 + 100MB (N400) = N8,400
- N5,000 recharge gives N40,000 + 500MB (N2,000) = N42,000
You’ve seen the Glo Jollicate bonus list and now you’re probably wondering where the 10GB resides. lol
Well, you don’t get 10GB of data when you recharge with any amount from the list above, so let me show you how you get your free data.
How to get 10GB with just N200 on Glo Jollificate
Before we go into the steps, some of you guys might have this questions going through your mind.
Will Glo Jollific8 work on 3G SIMs or is it 4G SIMs alone or vice versa?. Well, this plan works on both 3G and 4G SIMs so you don’t have to worry about SIM compatibility.
Steps to get 10GB with N200:
- First off, you need to migrate your Glo sim to Jollificate plan by dialling *603#.
- After migrating your sim to Jollificate, you need to recharge your line with the sum of N200.
- Your recharge must be via e-top up. if you purchase a voucher card, you may not be giving any data.
- Now, check your data plan once you’ve recharged using #122#.
That’s it, now you can continue to surf with your free data.
If the new Glo Jollific8 offer worked for you, please tell us n the comment and don’t forget to like and share.
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL — CLICK HERE