Twrp 3.2.3-0 Recovery For Infinix Hot 4 With MediaTek MT6580, Android 7.0 Nougat Kernel – 3.18.35+. TWRP 3.2.3-0 is the latest Custom Recovery from TeamWin. The recovery comes with some improvements and minor fixes from the previous update, TWRP 3.2.3-0. Follow the step by step guide ahead to install TWRP custom recovery for Infinix Hot 4.
What’s new in 3.2.3-0:
- Fix automatic installing of OTA zips on encrypted devices
- Remove SuperSU from TWRP
- Support both md5 and md5sum file extensions when doing MD5 checking for zip files
TWRP 3.2.3-0 Features:
- Install Zip (From SD Card, Internal Storage, OTG Storage)
- Advanced Wipe Menu (Dalvik, System, Cache, Data,
- Internal Storage, SD Card, USB Otg)
- Advanced (Backup | Restore) Menu
- Advanced Mount Options
- TWRP File Manager
- Advanced Reboot Option
- Completely Material Themes
- Easy And Simple
- Proper Detail Of Task
- Showing Progress In Percentage
- Automatically Flash More Than One Zip File One By One
- File Manager
- Brightness Control
- Full Touch
Recovery Name: Team Win Recovery Project Recovery Version: v3.2.3-0 Status: Stable Current Stable Version: Unofficial Supported Language: Multi-Language Support
Device name: Infinix Device Model: Hot 4 Device Chipset: MediaTek – MT6580 Device Kernel: Linux 3.18.35+ (Stock Kernel) Device Bit Version: 32-bit
What’s Working :
* Everything is Working Perfectly.
* Not Found
How to install TWRP Custom Recovery for Infinix Hot 4
- Download the latest TWRP recovery for Infinix Hot 4 from the link below
- Copy the downloaded file to your PC.
- If you already have a custom recovery install, extract the zip file.
- You should have Infinix Hot 4 scatter file and recovery.img file in the extracted folder.
- Now, copy the recovery.img to your SD.
- Reboot into TWRP recovery mode or any recovery and tap on install.
- On the install screen, tap on install image and select the recovery.img file.
- On the next screen, you’ll be required to select the partition you want to flash, select recovery and proceed to flash.
- If you don’t have a custom recovery installed already, follow this guide to flash recovery with spflashtool.
That’s it, now you’ve successfully installed latest TWRP 3.2.3-0 custom recovery for Infinix Hot 4. If you encounter any error, kindly use our comment box and don’t forget to share.[sociallocker id=”2522″] [/sociallocker]
– Akshay Sankle
– Ethan Yonker
– Liquid Porting & Development
– Vojtěch Hejsek
– FS Ashraful
– S. M. Nahid Emon
– Android GSM BD
– Mudasiru Adewale (Porting to Infinix Hot 4)