Pitch Black TWRP 3.2.0-0 Custom Recovery For Tecno Y2 With MediaTek MT6572 Android 4.4.2 KitKat 3.4.67 Kernel-Based. I already posted Philz Touch Recovery for Tecno Y2 a few days ago, but I guess a lot of root users still prefer TWRP recovery. This is a custom recovery for MediaTek MT6572 devices with KitKat kernel, it can easily be ported and it 100% bugless.
– Update Magisk
– Added Magisk Treble
– Added themes Yellow
– Support Treble And Non-Treble
– More Fix
Disclaimer: Before flashing Pitch Black custom recovery for Tecno Y2, make sure your backup your device in case anything goes wrong. This site or its authors will not be responsible if anything happens to your device.
- Built-in themes (Neon R/G/B/Y & Just Black) - Tools (Su, Magisk, Aroma FM, Pin/Pass Remover and etc) - Recovery Flashable Zip Format - And Much More
Recovery Info :
- Recovery Name: Pitch Black Twrp - Recovery Version: v2.6 (3.2.0-0) - Status: Stable - Current Stable Version: Unofficial - Official Release Date: 01-Apr-2018 - Supported Language: Multi-Language Supported
Device Info :
- Device name: Tecno - Device model: Y2 - Stock OS Version: Android KitKat v4.4.2 - Chipset: MediaTek – MT6672 - Kernel: Linux 3.4.67+ (Stock Kernel) - Bit Version: 32-bit (Arm)
What’s Working :
– Everything is Working Perfectly.
– Not Found
How to install Pitch Black TWRP custom recovery for Tecno Y2
- Download Pitch Black recovery for Tecno Y2 from the given link below.
- Reboot your device into recovery mode
- In recovery mode, go to install and tap install image
- Once the installation is complete, reboot your device back into recovery mode.
- Download Rashr flash or flashify from Googles play store
- Open the app and select the recovery option
- Give storage permission and select the recovery.img from your storage.
- Follow the on-screen prompt to proceed with the flashing process.
- Download Tecno Y2 scatter file
- Extract the recovery.img to the same folder as the scatter file
- Now, launch SPFlashtool and load scatter file
- It’ll fetch the recovery and add to the download list
- Click the download button and connect your device while it’s off.
That’s it, whichever you chose, you should be able to boot Pitch Black TWRP 3.2.0-0 custom recovery for Tecno Y2.
- TeamWin - Reza Adi Pangestu - Manjot Sidhu - Arbaz Khan - Mohd Faraz Firewolf - Diego Lizarazo - Android GSM BD - Abdulrahman Atif