Descendant OneDotFive Android 9.0 Pie custom Rom for Tecno Spark 2 (KA7) with MediaTek MT6580, Kernel 3.18.79+ running Android 8.1.0. Descendant OneDotFive is an Android custom ROM that primarily aims to bring useful tweaks to Google’s Android Pie AOSP. This ROM doesn’t include many customization options like RR ROM and many others, it’s just straight AOSP and also includes a few tweaks which probably is already shipped by default in any pure AOSP ROM. So, if you’re looking for a good Android 9.0 Pie custom Rom for MT6580 devices, you should try Descendant OneDotFive.
This ROM comes bloatware free, it’s fast, smooth and uses the battery well. It contains all the major features in Android 9.0 but let’s see what else is inside. Read on…
Descendant OneDotFive Features
- Main rings - Background and accent colors throughout the interface can be changed. - Power menu has additions. - Lock screen PIN layout can be scrambled. - Setting suggestions can be disabled. - Sounds and animations use Google Pixel series ones. - App Ops is available. - Little tweaks - Over 80% brightness, the bar will warn you, turning orange. - Lockscreen charging info - The phone will unlock automatically when it recognises your face. - Fingerprint allows 10 scans before denying it as unlocking method. - Night light allows lower temperatures. - Pixel animations to explain some features - App info shows Google Play icon and package names. - Font size steps up by 5%. - Quick settings adjust themselves to the screen. - Preloaded applications - Brave Browser - Open Camera - AnExplorer - Markup - QS Customizer You can now select the shape of your QuickSettings in: Settings -> Display -> QS Customizazion Replaced AOSP digital Lockscreen with Descendant Analog Clock; - UI Black UI style it’s now available in: Settings -> Display -> Background color The background in search settings now respects system background on-click event; - Brightness thumb icon revamped - Recents corner are now roundy to keep OS design consistency - Launcher3 - Swipe down on a recent card is now available in: - Launcher3 Settings > Clear all on swipe down from recents - Discover more installing the ROM
- WiFi - RIL - Mobile Data - GPS - Camera - Flashlight - Camcorder - Bluetooth - Fingerprint Reader - HW Buttons - Alert Slider and Gestures - Sound / Vibration - And lots more...
Since you can’t share data connection over the hotspot, you can use USB-tethering. For Xender, you can’t host a connection due to this bug but you can join a connection.
- Device name: Tecno - Device model: Spark 2 - Device Stock OS: 8.1.0 - Oreo - Device chipset: MT6580 - Device Kernel: 3.18.79+ - Device bootloader: Unlocked
- ROM name: Descendant - ROM OS version: Android 9.0 Pie - SDK Version: 27 - Status: Stable - Current Stable Version: Unofficial - Supported Language: Multi-Language - Supported Recovery: Twrp 3.1.1-0+
Disclaimer: Make sure you make backup of your files and data, should incase anything goes wrong. This site or its author will not be responsible if you damage your device in the process of flashing a custom rom.
How to install Descendant Android 9.0 Pie custom Rom for Tecno Spark 2
- Download Descendant Android 9.0 Pie Custom rom for Tecno spark 2 from the given link below.
- Download Gapps (nano recommended).
- Copy the rom zip file and gapps to your SD card.
- Now, power off your device and boot into TWRP recovery.
- In TWRP recovery, go to the wipe section and tap on the advance option.
- In the advanced menu, wipe the following partition » system » cache » dalvik art » data
- Return to TWRP main menu and tap on install.
- Select the rom zip file and flash.
- Once the rom has finished installing, flash gapps immediately.
- Now reboot.
Note: The first boot takes 5-10minutes to complete, so, take a walk or do something during the boot process. Once booting is complete, you’ll get a welcome screen and then proceed with the device setup.
That’s it, you’ve successfully installed Descendant Android 9.0 custom ROM for Tecno Spark 2.
Lastly, this ROM Can Be Flashed On Any MT6580 With Stock Kernel 3.18.79+ with Supports Treble (no porting required)
- ElDainosor - phhusson - Letzen - krule031 - ezio84 - SaMad SagMane