If you’re searching for Tecno Pouvoir 2 Air factory firmware, then you’ve landed on the right page. This page contains Tecno Pouvoir 2 Air firmware with MediaTek MT6580, kernel 3.18.79. Tecno LB6 firmware file can be used to restore your device if at any point run into a problem (Whether virus attack, malfunction os, frp or you accidentally brick your device), this firmware file will restore your device to its factory original state.
Tecno Pouvoir 2 Air is a stripped down version of the standard Pouvoir 2 which launched last year and although they have a lot in common this Pouvoir 2 Air happens to be powered by Android 8.1.0 (Go edition). Read more about the device here.
Why you need Tecno Pouvoir 2 Air firmware
There are a lot of reasons to why you need your Tecno Pouvoir 2 Air firmware file, they include;
- Recovering your device from a brick state (either soft or hard brick).
- Fix bootloop caused by either a system update or changes you made in your device.
- To upgrade or downgrade your OS version on your Pouvoir 2 Air.
- To fix bugs, remove virus and lags on your Android Device
- Tecno Pouvoir 2 Air stock ROM also helps you fix issues with your device WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
- Name: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Air
- Model: LB6 - Chipset: MediaTek MT6580
- Kernel: 3.18.79 - Stock OS version: Android 8.1.0 (Go edition)
- Bootloader: Locked
- Device Supported: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Air
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool, After sales flash tool, Miracle box etc
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo - Gapps File: Included
- File: Factory Signed
Tecno Pouvoir 2 Air Firmware Download
How to flash Tecno Pouvoir 2 Air Factory Firmware
Installing factory OS is pretty simple, but first you need to make sure you have the tool/materials necessary to carry out the whole flashing process.
- Android Vcom drivers
- SPFlashtool (smartphone flash tool)
- A PC / Laptop
- A USB cable
Steps to Flash Tecno Pouvoir 2 Air Firmware
- Once, you’ve downloaded Tecno Pouvoir 2 Air (LB6) firmware file, create a folder and extract the zip file there.
spflashtoolfrom your desktop.
spflashtool, click on the browse button to select Tecno LB6 scatterfile.
- Once your firmware has been loaded into
spflashtool, hit the download button and power off your device.
- While your device is off, connect it to your PC/laptop via USB cable
vcomdrivers are properly installed, SPT will detect your device and being a download process on screen.
- Do not interrupt this download process for any reason
- Once the download process is completed, you’ll get a green circle pop-up on the screen.
- You can now disconnect your device from PC/laptop and power on.
- The first boot will take a while, around 5-10minutes, so don’t panic
That’s it you’ve successfully restored you Tecno Pouvoir 2 Air with factory signed firmware. Just in case you find the above guide difficult, simply view a detailed guide on how to flash a device using