PitchBack Twrp 3.2.3-0 Custom Recovery For Tecno Pouvoir 2 (LA7) With MediaTek MT6739, Android 8.1.0 Oreo, Kernel version 4.4.94+. PB TWRP 3.2.3-0 is a customized TWRP based on the latest TWRP 3.2.3-0 recovery. The recovery comes with some improvements, fixes and integrated themes. This means you can change your TWRP UI to your taste. TWRP 3.2.3-0.
In a previous guide, I already shared steps in which you can root your Tecno Pouvoir 2 and install TWRP recovery, but turned out to be that internal storage was not mounting due to the device encrypted state. Now with the latest PB TWRP you’ll be able to fix omb on internal storage in TWRP and at the same time remove the force encryption to enable you install custom roms without any problem.
Follow the guide ahead to install TWRP For Tecno Pouvoir 2 (LA7).
What’s new in 3.2.3-0:
- Fix automatic installing of OTA zips on encrypted devices
- Remove SuperSU from TWRP
- Support both md5 and md5sum file extensions when doing MD5 checking for zip files
TWRP 3.2.3-0 Features:
- Install Zip (From SD Card, Internal Storage, OTG Storage)
- Advanced Wipe Menu (Dalvik, System, Cache, Data,
- Internal Storage, SD Card, USB Otg)
- Advanced (Backup | Restore) Menu
- Advanced Mount Options
- TWRP File Manager
- Advanced Reboot Option
- Completely Material Themes
- Easy And Simple
- Proper Detail Of Task
- Showing Progress In Percentage
- Automatically Flash More Than One Zip File One By One
- File Manager
- Brightness Control
- Full Touch
Disclaimer: Make sure you have backed up every all your important files and data before proceeding with the guides ahead, all file and data stored on your internal storage will be lost in the process of flashing TWRP for Tecno Pouvoir 2 and removing force encryption.
- Recovery Name: Team Win Recovery Project Recovery (Themed)
- Recovery Version: v3.2.3-0
- PitchBlack version: v2.8.1
- Recovery Status: Stable
- Current Stable Version: Unofficial
- Supported Language: Multi-Language Support
TWRP 3.2.3-0 Features:
- Device name: Tecno Pouvoir 2
- Device model: LA7
- Stock OS Version: Android Oreo 8.1.0
- Chipset: MediaTek – MT6739
- Kernel: Linux 4.4.94+ (Stock Kernel)
- Bit Version: 32-bit (Arm86)
How to install TWRP 3.2.3-0 custom recovery for Tecno Pouvoir 2 (LA7)
- Download the latest TWRP custom recovery for Tecno Pouvoir 2 (LA7) from the link below.
- Copy the downloaded file to your PC and extract to a folder.
- Make sure you have ADB and Fastboot tool installed on your PC
- Copy the recovery file to the adb and fastboot folder, rename the img file to recovery.img
- Now, launch adb and fastboot tool from your desktop
- Check if your device is properly connected using the command “adb device” without quotes
- If device is connected properly, then reboot to bootloader using “adb reboot bootloaer”
- Once your device boots into bootloader, flash the recoery using the command “fastboot flash recovery recovery.img“
- The recovery will then be flashed to your device within a second or two, then reboot using “fastboot reboot“
- Your device will boot back into the system, you can then use adb command to boot into recovery “adb reboot recovery” or using the power and volume up button as usual.
TWRP For Tecno LA7 Download
That’s it, now you’ve successfully installed the latest TWRP 3.2.3-0 custom recovery for Tecno Pouvoir 2 (LA7). If the guide is not clear enough, see the video below.
How to fix 0Mb on internal storage and remove the force encryption
- Download latest Magisk flashable zip and force encryption disabler from the link below.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery, after the splash screen, you’ll see another screen requesting a password to decrypt your data, just hit back to continue to TWRP main screen
- Now, when you tap on the install/backup button, you’ll see internal storage showing as 0MB. No problem
- Return to TWRP main menu, navigate to the wipe section and tap on format data. They yes in the next screen to proceed with this.
- Once data has been formatted, reboot your device back into TWRP recovery. Don’t make the mistake of letting it boot into the system.
- Now, once your device is booted back into TWRP recovery, check your internal storage now, it should display the amount of storage you have.
- Tap on the install button and flash Magisk, then disable force encryption file you downloaded.
- Once flashing is complete, now reboot your device back into the system.
Magisk Flashable Zip
Force encryption Disabler
Viola!, you’ve successfully removed force encryption on your Tecno Pouvoir 2.
- Jackson Makinda (for his support) - Kahli Brown (for his support) - 6ixGuns ( for PB TWRP and encryption fix) - Myself (Mudasiru Adewale (for testing and sharing))
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL — CLICK HERE