Searching for Tecno Camon iSky 3 factory firmware file? You’ve landed on the right page. This page contains Tecno Camon iSky 3 firmware how and to flash the firmware with flash tools. Camon
Tecno Camon iSky 3 is an incredible device, it spots a lot of impressive features for a very portable price. In my own opinion, this device is the Camon 11 with a camouflaged name, read the full review here.
Why you need Tecno Camon iSky 3 firmware file
Tecno Camon iSky 3 firmware file can be used for a lot of reasons, some includes;
- Recover your device from a brick (whether soft or hard brick).
bootloopcaused by either a system update or changes you made in your device core files or apps.
- To upgrade or downgrade your OS version on your Tecno Camon iSky 3 device.
- To fix bugs, remove virus and lags on your Android Device.
- Remove FRP
imeiand baseband issues etc.
- Name: Tecno Camon iSky 3
- Model: KB3
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6761
- Kernel: –
- Stock OS version: Android 9 Pie
- Bootloader: Locked
- Device Supported: Tecno Camon iSky 3
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool, Aftersales flash tool, Miracle box etc
- Processor: MediaTek MT6761
- Android OS: Android 9 Pie
- Gapps File: Included
- File: Factory Signed
Tecno Camon iSky 3 Factory signed Firmware Download
Build – KB3-H624A-P-190122V206
How to flash Tecno Camon iSky 3 Firmware
To Flash the Camon iSky 3 factory signed firmware, you need to have the following;
- Android Vcom drivers
- AfterSales Flash tool (Recommended)
- SPFlashtool (smartphone flash tool)
- A PC / Laptop
- A USB cable
Steps to Flash Tecno Camon iSky 3 Firmware
- If you haven’t downloaded Tecno Camon iSky 3 factory firmware already, simply download from the above links.
- Once you’ve downloaded, extract the firmware to a folder on your desktop or anywhere you want it.
- Launch AfterSales/SPFlashTool flash tool and load iSky 3s scatter file
- Once the component files have been loaded into the flash tool, set the download option to download only.
- Now, click on the start button to commence the flashing process.
- Next power off your device and connect to the PC via USB cable
- If your
vcomdrivers are properly installed, SPFT /AfterSale tool will detect your device and being a download process on screen.
- Do not interrupt this download process for any reason.
- Once the download process is complete, you’ll get a green circle pop-up on the screen/ok.
- You can now disconnect your device from PC/laptop and power on.
- The first boot might take a while, it’s nothing to worry about. It should take around 5-10minutes, so don’t panic.
- That’s it you’ve successfully restored you Tecno Camon iSky 3.
If the above guide is not clear enough, please refer to our detailed guide on how to flash a device using sp flash tool here. Kindly subscribe to receive more firmware updates and our upcoming tutorial on how to flash new MediaTek devices with AfterSales smartphone flash tool.