Searching for Infinix Hot 7 factory firmware file? You’ve landed in the right page. This page contains Infinix Hot 7 firmware for both standard and Go edition Hot 7. Hot 7 firmware file can be used to restore your device from a dead (no boot) state, remove virus and malware that may be causing your device to malfunction or recover from a brick. Flashing the Hot 7 signed firmware file will restore your device to its factory original state.
Infinix Hot 7 has just been launched and it features great specs, although it doesn’t surpass it predecessor that much, it’s a budget device worth buying. Checkout the full review here.
Why you need Infinix Hot 7 firmware file
A lot of reasons are attached to why you may need Infinix Hot 7 firmware file, they include;
- Recover your device from a brick (whether soft or hard brick).
bootloopcaused by either a system update or changes you made in your device core files or apps.
- To upgrade or downgrade your OS version on your Infinix Hot 7 device.
- To fix bugs, remove virus and lags on your Android Device.
- Remove FRP
- Fix imei and baseband issues etc.
- Name: Infinix Hot 7
- Model: X624
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6580P
- Kernel: 3.18.79
- Stock OS version: Android 8.1.0 / (Go edition)
- Bootloader: Locked
- Device Supported: Infinix Hot 7
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool, After sales flash tool, Miracle box etc
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580P
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo – Gapps File: Included
- File: Factory Signed
Infinix Hot 7 Factory signed Firmware Download
Build – X624B-H8026IJK-O-190201V201
Build – X624-H8026CDE-GO-190201V207
How to flash Infinix Hot 7 Firmware
Flashing the Hot 7 factory signed firmware is pretty simple, but you should already have the necessary drivers installed to carry out the whole flashing process.
- Android Vcom drivers
- AfterSales Flash tool (Recommended)
- SPFlashtool (smartphone flash tool)
- A PC / Laptop
- A USB cable
Steps to Flash Infinix Hot 7 Firmware
- If you haven’t downloaded Infinix Hot 7 factory firmware already, simply download from the above links.
- Once you’ve downloaded, extract the firmware to a folder on your desktop or anywhere you want it.
- Launch AfterSales/SPFlashTool flash tool and load Hot 7s scatter file
- Once the component files
hasbeen loaded into the flash tool, set the download option to download only.
- Now, click on the start button to commence the flashing process.
- Next power off your device and connect to the PC via USB cable
vcomdrivers are properly installed, SPFT /AfterSale tool will detect your device and being a download process on screen.
- Do not interrupt this download process for any reason.
- Once the download process is complete, you’ll get a green circle pop-up on the screen/ok.
- You can now disconnect your device from PC/laptop and power on.
- The first boot might take a while, it’s nothing to worry about. It should take around 5-10minutes, so don’t panic.
That’s it you’ve successfully restored you Infinix Hot 7. If the above guide is not clear enough, please refer to our detailed guide on how to flash a device using spflashtool here.
We’ll be dropping how to use AfterSales flash tool soon. Stay connected and don’t forget to subscribe for more firmware updates.
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL — CLICK HERE