If you missed out on the Tecno Camon 11 due to low budget, then the Tecno Camon iSky 3 is here for you. Following the launch of Infinix Hot 7, the Hong
Tecno Camon iSky 3 was launched in Indian, it comes with pretty much everything you’ll be looking for in a mid-range device and a few of high end.
Tecno Camon iSky 3 Quick Specs:
- Display: 6.2-inch full HD display
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio A22
- ROM+RAM: 2GB RAM + 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie) with HiOS 4.6
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Camera: 13MP + 2MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture; 8MP front-facing camera
- Network: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- Battery: 3500mAh battery
Design And Display
There is a 3.5mm headphone jack on the top of the device, and on the bottom, you’ll find the stereo speaker and the USB charging port. Going to the back of the device, the company’s logo is rested, and AI printed text just below the camera. The device also comes with a fingerprint scanner and it fitted in the usual position near the top at the back of the device.
Hardware and OS
Tecno Camon iSky 3 is powered by a 64bit 2GHz Quad-Core SoC, which should probably be the MediaTek Helio A22 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU, it runs Android 9.0 Pie with the company’s custom OS, HiOS 4.6 on top. It is coupled with 2GB RAM + 32GB internal storage, which is expandable up to 256GB via microSD.
While the Infinix Hot 7 didn’t get to see 4G connectivity, Camon iSky packs 4G VoLTE support on both SIMs. Cool isn’t it?
The CAMON iSKY 3 smartphone comes with a built-in 3,500mAh battery which, according to the company, is capable of giving 350 hours of standby time, 12 hours of calling, 6.5 hours of web browsing and 7 hours of gaming.
- Read also: Meet Samsung M10 And M20 Competitor, Vivo U1
Tecno Camon iSky 3 Pricing And Availabilty
At the moment, the device is only available to the Indian market, it is priced at RS.8599, USD $126 (N50,000). Availability to other countries is not certain as most of the Tecno