The South Korean tech giant, Samsung, in February introduced its 2019 flagship devices, the Galaxy S10 series. The company introduced four Galaxy S10 models, the standard S10, S10+, S10e, and a 5G S10 model. The 5G model, however, didn’t reveal many details after launch and it is the only Galaxy S10 model that didn’t make it to the stores. But, now, Samsung has announced that the Galaxy S10 5G device will be coming this April.
Samsung has now officially confirmed the availability details of the Galaxy S10 5G smartphone and it’s expected to drop in the South Korean market, starting April 5, 2019. The S10 5G device will mark the first-ever 5G smartphone to be available in the market.
According to reports, 5G has been commercially accessible in South Korea since December 2018, plus, it the home of the tech giant itself, so, it makes sense to see the smartphone arrive there first.
The Galaxy S10 5G device was initially supposed to be ready via Verizon in Q2 by April before arriving at AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Xfinity Mobile later in Q2 by the end of June. But the company pulled up its stock and now the device will be available first in South Korea.
Samsung Galaxy S10 5G Specs
- Display: 6.7-inch Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED display
- Processor: Octa-core Exynos 9820 processor
- RAM + ROM: 8GB of RAM and two ROM options: 256GB and 512GB.
- OS: Android 9 Pie
- Camera: Four rear cameras, a 12MP telephoto lens, a 12MP wide-angle lens, a 16MP ultra wide-angle lens, and a 3D depth sensor. The front camera has two: a 10MP one and another 3D depth sensor.
- Battery: 4,500mAh with super fast charging
- Colour: Majestic Black, Royal Gold, and Crown Silver color
- Other features: An ultrasonic in-display fingerprint scanner and facial recognition.
Galaxy S10 5G Price
The S10 5G is already available for pre-order and it is priced at $1,231 for the 256GB storage variant and $1,366 for the 512GB option.
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL — CLICK HERE