Descendant TwoDotThree Android 9.0 Pie custom Rom for Tecno Camon 11 CF7 (KA7) with MediaTek MT6739, Kernel 4.4.94+ running Android 8.1.0. Descendant TwoDotThree is an Android custom ROM that primarily aims to bring useful tweaks to Google’s Android Pie AOSP.
Descendant ROM doesn’t include many customization features like RR ROM and many others, it’s basically an AOSP ROM which includes a few tweaks to make your device look cool on the interface. A big Credit to Jackson MaKinda and other devs for bringing Android Pie custom ROM for Tecno Camon 11 (CF7)
This ROM comes bloatware free, it’s fast, smooth and uses the battery well. It contains all the major features in Android 9.0 and the best custom ROM for Tecno Camon 11 at the moment
Descendant TwoDotThree Android Pie Features
This ROM comes with some UI and Mic improvement and several other feature you’d expect to find in a good custom Android ROM. Some of the features include;
- Google Dialer;
- Google Messages;
- Fixed a doubled bar in some Settings fragments like app permissions and wifi
- QS Tile is now available
- Corrected roundiness behaviour for Settings Searchbar
- Added more drawables in Settings
- Fixed non default false value on QS quick pulldown
- Added Wifi sleep policies
- Assistant can now be called with home button longpress
- Replaced RetroMusic with Phonograph
- New ringtones and notifications sounds
- Reimplementation of Extended volume panel
- Apps that weren’t updatable via PlayStore are now correctly behaving
- Fixed a wrong behaviour of “Disable apps feature” that was preventing the disabled apps to be re-enabled
- OTA in About Phone
- Uptime has been reinherited in Settings
- Removed Xiaomi capped 12mpx camera, bumped it up to 12.6mpx
- Background and accent colors throughout the interface can be changed.
- Power menu has additions.
- Lock screen PIN layout can be scrambled.
- Setting suggestions can be disabled.
- Sounds and animations use Google Pixel series ones.
- App Ops is available.
- Over 80% brightness, the bar will warn you, turning orange.
- Lockscreen charging info
- The phone will unlock automatically when it recognises your face.
- Fingerprint allows 10 scans before denying it as unlocking method.
- Night light allows lower temperatures.
- Pixel animations to explain some features
- App info shows Google Play icon and package names.
- Font size steps up by 5%.
- Quick settings adjust themselves to the screen.
- Brave Browser
- Open Camera
- QS Customizazion
- Replaced AOSP digital Lockscreen with Descendant Analog Clock;
- Black UI style it’s now available in: Settings -> Display -> Background color
- The background in search settings now respects system background on-click event;
- Brightness thumb icon revamped
- Recents corner are now roundy to keep OS design consistency
- Swipe down on a recent card is now available in:
- Launcher3 Settings > Clear all on swipe down from recents
- Discover more installing the ROM
- Mobile Data
- Fingerprint Reader
- HW Buttons
- Alert Slider and Gestures
- Sound / Vibration
- And lots more
- Hotspot maybe unstable (However, there’s a workaround for it.)
Device name: Tecno Device model: Camon 11 CF7 Device Stock OS: 8.1.0 Oreo Device chipset: MT6739 Device Kernel: 4.4.95+ Device bootloader: Unlocked
ROM name: Descendant ROM OS version: Android 9.0 Pie SDK Version: 27 Status: Stable Current Stable Version: Unofficial Supported Language: Multi-Language Supported Recovery: Twrp 3.1.1-0+
Disclaimer: Before you proceed to installing Tecno Camon 11 Android Pie custom ROM, make sure you make backup of your files and data. This site or its author will not be responsible if you damage your device in the process of flashing a custom rom.
How to install Descendant Android 9.0 Pie custom Rom for Tecno Camon 11 CF7
- Download Descendant Android Pie rom and Vendor patch for Tecno Camon 11 from the link below
- Extract the download rom and vendor to TWRP backup folder
- Note; the ROM and Vendor fix should be in different folders but in the same TWRP backup folder
- Now, boot your device into TWRP, backup your existing rom.
- Once backup is complete, perform a factory reset.
- Now navigate to TWRP restore option and restore the AOSP rom backup
- When that is complete, restore the vendor patch as well
- Perform another factory reset and finally reboot
That’s it, you’ve successfully installed AOSP Android Pie rom for Tecno Camon 11. It may take up to 5 minutes to boot on some devices. If it takes longer than 5 minutes, just hold your power button and reboot.
The Modded vendor is a fixed for hotspot and other bugs in the ROM.
Note: The first boot takes 5-10minutes to complete, so, take a walk or do something during the boot process. Once booting is complete, you’ll get a welcome screen and then proceed with the device setup.
What’s included in the Vendor Mod – Updated
- Boot takes 30min to 1hr
- Fix bootloop and stock in boot
- Always reboots to recovery fix
- Notch overlay (not app overlay to notch)
- Data & signal strength ( switch one sim to 2G and other 4G)
- Hotspot (temp fix with Pda net)
- ADV fixes
- Others soon…
If you’re finding it difficult to install Descendant Android 9.0 custom ROM for Tecno Camon 11 CF7, simply use the comment system below and I’ll get back you asap!.
Jackson Makinda ElDainosor phhusson Letzen krule031 ezio84
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL — CLICK HERE