AOSP Android 9.0 Pie custom Rom for Tecno Camon 11 CF7 with MediaTek MT6739, Kernel 4.4.94+ running Android 8.1.0. AOSP is an Android custom ROM that primarily aims to bring useful tweaks to Google’s Android Pie AOSP.
AOSP Pie custom ROM mimics Google’s stock Android Pie OS. AOSP ROM doesn’t include many customization features like RR ROM and many others, it’s basically an AOSP ROM with little theme options to make your device look cool on the interface. This ROM was not ported nor built by me, it simply a GSI ROM that can be installed on any Treble enabled Android smartphone. All credits goes to Phusson, the developer behind AOSP ROM.
AOSP Pie custom ROM comes bloatware free, it’s fast, smooth and uses the battery well. It contains all the major features in Android 9.0 and the best custom ROM for Tecno Camon 11 at the moment.
AOSP Android Pie Features
AOSP ROM comes with all the feature you’d expect to find a Google’s stock OS, you’ll get almost the same pixel experience on your Tecno Camon 11 device.
- Mobile Data
- Fingerprint Reader
- HW Buttons
- Alert Slider and Gestures
- Sound / Vibration
- And lots more…
- Hotspot (To share hotspot connection with PC, install Pdanet app)
Device name: Tecno Camon 11 Device model: CF7 Device Stock OS: 8.1.0 Oreo Device chipset: MT6739 Device Kernel: 4.4.95+ Device architecture: 32bit Device bootloader: Unlocked
ROM name: AOSP ROM OS version: Android 9.0_r37 SDK Version: 27 Status: Stable Security patch level: May Current Stable Version: Unofficial Supported Language: Multi-Language Supported Recovery: Twrp 3.1.1-0+
Disclaimer: Before you proceed to installing Tecno Camon 11 Android Pie custom ROM, make sure you take a nandoid backup (nvdata and IMEI are very important). This site or its author will not be responsible if you damage your device in the process of flashing a custom rom.
How to install AOSP Android 9.0 Pie custom Rom for Tecno Camon 11
- Download AOSP Android Pie rom and Vendor patch for Tecno Camon 11 from the link below
- Extract the download rom and vendor to TWRP backup folder
- Note; the ROM and Vendor fix should be in different folders but in the same TWRP backup folder
- Now, boot your device into TWRP, backup your existing rom.
- Once backup is complete, perform a factory reset.
- Now navigate to TWRP restore option and restore the AOSP rom backup
- When that is complete, restore the vendor patch as well
- Perform another factory reset and finally reboot
That’s it, you’ve successfully installed AOSP Android Pie rom for Tecno Camon 11. It may take up to 5 minutes to boot on some devices. If it takes longer than 5 minutes, just hold your power button and reboot.
That’s it you’ve successfully installed AOSP Android Pie Custom ROM on your device, reboot
Note: The first boot takes 5-10 minutes to complete, so, take a walk or do something during the boot process. Once booting is complete, you’ll get a welcome screen and then proceed with the device setup.
What’s included in the Vendor Mod – Updated
- Boot takes 30min to 1hr
- Fix bootloop and stock in boot
- Always reboots to recovery fix
- Notch overlay (not app overlay to notch)
- Data & signal strength ( switch one sim to 2G and other 4G)
- Hotspot (temp fix with Pda net)
- ADV fixes
- Others soon…
If you’re finding it difficult to install AOSP Android 9.0 custom ROM for Tecno Camon 11, simply use the comment system below and I’ll get back you asap!.
phhusson (Owner) Jackson Makinda (device maintainer) ElDainosor Raka Nurdin Letzen krule031 ezio84 Mudasiru Adewale (for sharing)