PitchBack Twrp 3.2.3-0 Custom Recovery For Tecno Camon iSky2 With MediaTek MT6739, Android 8.1.0 Oreo, Kernel version 4.4.94+. If you’ve been searching for how to root your Camon iSky2, then you’ve landed on the right page. With TWRP for Tecno Camon iSky2, you can easily acquire root, flash custom roms, mods etc.
PB TWRP is a customized TWRP based on the latest TWRP 3.2.3-0 recovery. The recovery comes with some improvements, fixes and integrated themes. This means you can change your TWRP UI. TWRP 3.2.3-0. Follow the guide ahead to install TWRP For Tecno Camon iSky2.
TWRP 3.2.3-0 Features:
- Install Zip (From SD Card, Internal Storage, OTG Storage)
- Advanced Wipe Menu (Dalvik, System, Cache, Data,
- Internal Storage, SD Card, USB Otg)
- Advanced (Backup | Restore) Menu
- Advanced Mount Options
- TWRP File Manager
- Advanced Reboot Option
- Completely Material Themes
- Easy And Simple
- Proper Detail Of Task
- Showing Progress In Percentage
- Automatically Flash More Than One Zip File One By One
- File Manager
- Brightness Control
What’s new in TWRP 3.2.3-0:
- Fix automatic installing of OTA zips on encrypted devices
- Remove SuperSU from TWRP
- Support both md5 and md5sum file extensions when doing MD5 checking for zip files
Disclaimer: Make sure you have backed up every all your important files and data before proceeding with the guides ahead, all file and data stored on your internal storage will be lost in the process of flashing TWRP for Tecno Camon iSky2 and removing force encryption.
Recovery Name: Team Win Recovery Project Recovery (Themed) Recovery Version: v3.2.3-0 PitchBlack version: v2.8.1 Recovery Status: Stable Current Stable Version: Unofficial Supported Language: Multi-Language Support
TWRP 3.2.3-0 Info:
Device name: Tecno Camon iSky2 Device model: Tecno IN1 Pro Stock OS Version: Android Oreo 8.1.0 Chipset: MediaTek – MT6739 Kernel: Linux 4.4.94+ (Stock Kernel) Bit Version: 32-bit (Arm86)
How to install TWRP 3.2.3-0 custom recovery for Tecno Camon iSky2
To flash TWRP on Tecno Camon iSky2 / Tecno IN1 Pro, you need to unlock your device bootloader. Unlocking your bootloader will simply wipe every data on your device, so, make sure you take a backup of all your important files before going on with the process.
- Go to your device settings and scroll down to find about phone
- In the about phone list, scroll down to locate your device build number
- Continue tapping on the buid number until you see you’re now a developer
- Now go back to the settings menu, you should now see developer options
- Open developer option and enable OEM unlocking and USB debugging
- Once done, open up your fastboot and adb tool
- Type adb devices to verify that your device is properly connected, you’ll get a prompt on screen, grant access.
- Now reboot to bootloader using adb reboot bootloader
- Once your device boot to fastboot mode
- Enter the command fastboot oem unlock
- You’ll get a prompt on your device screen to allow bootloader unlock, using the volume keys, choose yes.
- A process will begin on your device screen and once unlocking bootloader is complete you’ll see an ok
- Reboot your device with fastboot reboot and wait for it to boot up
- That’s is you’ve successfully unlocked your device bootloader
Flashing the recovery
- Download the latest TWRP recovery for Tecno Camon iSky2 from the link below.
- Copy the downloaded file to your PC and extract to a folder.
- Make sure you have ADB and Fastboot tool installed on your PC
- Copy the recovery file to the ADB and fastboot folder
- Now, launch adb and fastboot tool from your desktop
- Check if your device is properly connected using the command “adb devices” without quotes
- If the device is connected properly, then reboot to bootloader using “adb reboot bootloader”
- Once your device boots into bootloader, flash the recoery using the command “fastboot flash recovery recovery.img“
- The recovery will then be flashed to your device within a second or two, then reboot using “fastboot reboot“
- Hold down the volume up key before your device boots up, this will let it boot into TWRP recovery first, then you can finally reboot into your stock OS.
TWRP For Tecno IN1 Pro Download
That’s it, now you’ve successfully installed the latest TWRP 3.2.3-0 custom recovery for Tecno Camon iSky2. If the guide is not clear enough, see the video below.
How to fix 0Mb on internal storage and remove the force encryption
- Download latest Magisk flashable zip and force encryption disabler from the link below.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery, after the splash screen, you’ll see another screen requesting a password to decrypt your data, just hit back to continue to TWRP main screen
- Now, when you tap on the install/backup button, you’ll see internal storage showing as 0MB. No problem
- Return to TWRP main menu, navigate to the wipe section and tap on format data. They yes in the next screen to proceed with this.
- Once data has been formatted, reboot your device back into TWRP recovery. Don’t make the mistake of letting it boot into the system.
- Now, once your device is booted back into TWRP recovery, check your internal storage now, it should display the amount of storage
- Tap on the install button and flash Magisk, then disable force encryption file you downloaded.
- Once flashing is complete, now reboot your device back into the system.
Magisk Flashable Zip
Force encryption Disabler
Force encryption disabler | Download
Viola!, you’ve successfully removed force encryption on your Tecno Camon iSky2. Now, you can take backups and flash custom roms and tweaks via TWRP recovery.
Mudasiru Adewale (for porting) Kahli Brown (for his support) 6ixGuns (for PB TWRP and encryption fix)