The South Korean giant, Samsung has just unveiled a new mid-range smartphone in India, the Galaxy A10s and it packs great features and incredible battery.
Samsung Galaxy A10s features a 6.2-inch HD+ teardrop notch display, it is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 Soc and runs Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI on top.
The device comes with a dual-camera setup on the rear (a 13-megapixel main assisted with a 2-megapixel depth sensor secondary camera). On the teardrop notch, an 8-megapixel camera is fitted. It also comes with face unlock feature for additional security.
Samsung’s Galaxy A10s comes with a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner that isn’t available on the Galaxy A10 in February. The device features a dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and has houses 4000mAh battery capacity.
Quick Specs of Samsung Galaxy A10s
- Display: 6.2-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ Infinity-V display
- Dimension:156.9 x 75.8 x 7.8mm; Weight: 168g
- Chipset: Octa-Core (Quad 2.0GHz + Quad 1.5GHz) Exynos processor
- RAM/ROM: 2GB/32GB storage / 3GB/32GB storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- OS: Android 9.0 (Samsung One UI)
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Camera: 13MP main, f1.8, with LED flash + 2MP secondary camera with f/2.4 aperture; 8MP selfie camera, f2.0
- Sensor: Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Network: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- Battery: 4000mAh battery capacity
Samsung Galaxy A10s Pricing And Availability
The device will be available in two storage options in a blue, red, green and black color variant. The 2GB/32GB ROM option goes for $131.55 and the 3GB/32GB ROM goes for $145.40.
At the moment, the Galaxy A10s will only be available in the Indian market, and no words as to whether it’ll go global or not.