Have you been searching for the Infinix Hot 8 firmware for X650C and X650B to restore your device or to repair corrupted firmware for customers? Search no more. In this article, we’ll be sharing Infinix Hot 8 factory firmware file, why you need it and how to use it to restore a device.
Infinix Hot 8 was launched back in September as a sequel to the Infinix Hot 7 which was launched earlier in June, the device didn’t come which improvement over the predecessor, however, it features a decent spec, better performance and more battery power.
If you’ve bricked your Infinix Hot 8 device accidentally, whether you were trying to obtain root access, install a custom rom, or via an ota update, you’ll need Infinix Hot 8 stock ROM to get your device working properly again.
Infinix Hot 8 Key Specs and Features
- Display: 6.52 inch IPS infinity-V display, 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio (~269 ppi density)
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie), XOS 5.0
- Processor: Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 (12 nm) – 32/2 GB; Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm) – 64/4 GB
- Storage: 32GB Storage (with 2GB RAM), 64GB storage (with 4GB RAM); microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Camera: 13MP + 2MP + QVGA Triple Rear Camera; 8MP Selfie snapper
- Battery: 5000 mAh Non-removable Li-Po Battery
Why you need Infinix Hot 8 firmware file
There are several reasons as to why you may need Infinix Hot 8 firmware file, some include;
- Recover your device from a brick (whether soft or hard brick).
- Fix bootloop caused by either a system update or changes you made in your device core files or apps.
- To upgrade or downgrade your OS version on your Infinix Hot 8 device.
- To fix bugs, remove virus and lags on your Android Device.
- Remove/bypass FRP
- For modifying your system files.
- Fix imei and baseband issues etc.
- Name: Infinix Hot 8
- Model: X650B | X650B
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6765
- Kernel: N/A
- OS version: Android 9 Pie
- Bootloader: Locked
- Device Supported: Infinix Hot 8
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool, After sales flash tool, Miracle box etc
- Processor: MediaTek MT6765/MT6762
- Android OS: 9 Pie – Gapps File: Included
- File: Factory Signed
Infinix Hot 8 X650C Firmware Download
Infinix Hot 8 X650B Firmware Download
How to flash Infinix Hot 8 Stock Firmware
To flash the Infinix Hot 8 factory signed firmware on your device you need to have the following;
- Android Vcom drivers installed on your PC
- AfterSales Flash tool (Recommended)
- SPFlashtool (smartphone flash tool)
- Miracle box or any other smartphone box
- A PC and of course a USB cable
- Infinix Hot 8 DA file (Download agent file) for flash tool (Important)
Steps to Flash Infinix Hot 8 Firmware
- If you haven’t downloaded Infinix Hot 8 factory firmware already, simply download from the above links.
- Download Infinix Hot 8 DA file, check the link below.
- Now extract the downloaded Infinix Hot 8 Stock ROM to a folder on your desktop or anywhere you want it.
- Launch SP flash tool and replace MTK_ALLinOne_DA.bin with the Hot 8 DA file you downloaded in the download agent section.
- If you’re using aftersales flash tool, open the installation folder and Replace MTK_Allinone_Da.bin with Hot 8 custom DA file.
- Now, load Hot 8 scatter file into the flash tool.
- Once the component files has been loaded into the flash tool, set the download option to download only.
- Now, click on the start button to commence the flashing process.
- Power off your device and connect to the PC via USB cable.
- If vcom drivers are properly installed, SPFT /AfterSale tool will detect your device and being a download process on screen.
- Do not interrupt this download process for any reason.
- Once the download process is complete, you’ll get a green circle pop-up on the screen/ok.
- You can now disconnect your device from PC/laptop and power on.
- The first boot might take a while, it’s nothing to worry about. It should take around 5-10minutes, so don’t panic.
That’s it you’ve successfully restored you Infinix Hot 8. If the above guide is not clear enough, please refer to our detailed guide on how to flash a device using spflashtool here.
If our Infinix Hot 8 firmware has helped you fixed your device, don’t forget to spread the love using our social share buttons below. Also, if you encounter any issue trying to flash the device, tell us in the comment section below.