Searching for Infinix Hot 8 Lite firmware/Stock ROM to restore your device or to repair corrupted firmware for customers? Search no more. In this article, we’ll be sharing Infinix Hot 8 lite X650 firmware, why you need it and how to use it to restore a device.
Infinix Hot 8 lite was launched back in October 2019, a stripped-down version of the standard Hot 8 which launched earlier in September 2019. Hot 8 lite comes in two variant, one is powered by Android Go based on Oreo and the other Android Go based on Pie.
If by mistake you bricked your Infinix Hot 8 lite, whether you were trying to obtain root access, install a custom rom/recovery, or maybe it crashed during an ota update, you’ll need the Infinix Hot 8 stock ROM to get your device working properly again.
Infinix Hot 8 Lite Key Specs and Features
- Display: 6.6 inch IPS infinity-V display, 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio (~269 ppi density)
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie/8.1 Oreo (Go edition)
- Processor: Mediatek MT6580 (Helio A22)
- Memory: 2GB/32GB, upgradable upto 128GB
- Camera: 8MP + QVGA Triple Rear Camera; 8MP Selfie snapper
- Battery: 5000 mAh Non-removable Li-Po Battery
Why you need Infinix Hot 8 Lite firmware file
There are several reasons as to why you may need Infinix Hot 8 lite firmware file, some include;
- Recover your device from a brick (whether soft or hard brick).
- Fix bootloop caused by either a system update or changes you made in your device core files or apps.
- To upgrade or downgrade your OS version on your Infinix Hot 8 device.
- To fix bugs, remove virus and lags on your Android Device.
- Remove/bypass FRP
- For modifying your system files.
- Fix imei and baseband issues etc.
- Name: Infinix Hot 8 Lite
- Model: X650
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6580
- Kernel: 3.18.79+
- OS version: Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition)
- Bootloader: Locked
- Device Supported: Infinix Hot 8 Lite
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool, After sales flash tool, Miracle box etc
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580
- Android OS: 8.1 Oreo – Android Go Gapps File: Included
- File: Factory Signed
Infinix Hot 8 X650 Firmware Download
Build no: X650-H8029AB-OGo-190815V214
How to flash Infinix Hot 8 Lite Stock Firmware
To flash the Infinix Hot 8 lite firmware on your device you need to have the following;
- Android Vcom drivers installed on your PC
- AfterSales Flash tool (Recommended)
- SPFlashtool (smartphone flash tool)
- Miracle box or any other smartphone box
- A PC and of course a USB cable
- Infinix Hot 8 DA file (Download agent file) for flash tool (Important)
Steps to Flash Infinix Hot 8 lite Firmware
- If you haven’t downloaded Infinix Hot 8 lite factory firmware already, simply download from the above links.
- Download Infinix Hot 8 lite DA file, check the link below.
- Now extract the downloaded Infinix Hot 8 lite firmware to a folder on your desktop or anywhere you want it.
- Launch SP flash tool and replace MTK_ALLinOne_DA.bin with the Hot 8 DA file you downloaded in the download agent section.
- If you’re using aftersales flash tool, open the installation folder and Replace MTK_Allinone_Da.bin with Hot 8 lite custom DA file.
- Now, load Hot 8 scatter file into the flash tool.
- Once the component files have been loaded into the flash tool, set the download option to download only.
- Now, click on the start button to commence the flashing process.
- Power off your device and connect to the PC via USB cable.
- If vcom drivers are properly installed, SPFT /AfterSale tool will detect your device and begin a download process on the screen.
- Do not interrupt this download process for any reason.
- Once the download process is complete, you’ll get a green circle pop-up on the screen/ok.
- You can now disconnect your device from PC/laptop and power on.
- The first boot might take a while, it’s nothing to worry about. It should take around 5-10minutes, so don’t panic.
That’s it you’ve successfully restored your Infinix Hot 8 lite. If the above guide is not clear enough, please refer to our detailed guide on how to flash a device using spflashtool here.
If our Infinix Hot 8 lite firmware has helped you fixed your device, don’t forget to spread the love using our social share buttons below. Also, if you encounter any issue trying to flash the device, tell us in the comment section below.
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL — CLICK HERE