Nokia has today launched its first ever smart TV, Built by Flipkart with brand licensing from Nokia. The Smart TV comes with a 55-inch 4K UHD screen, and powered by Android operating system, this smart TV uses JBL audio technology for superior sound quality and packs 24 Watt speakers.
The all new Nokia Smart TV runs Android 9.0 Operating System which will give users access a host of apps on the Android TV Play Store.
Other key features of the Nokia branded smart TV include a quad core processor and 16GB of onboard storage.
Nokia Smart TV Key Specifications
- Bezel-less design, seamless infinity-edge viewing experience, stylish silver bezel at the bottom
- Display size of 139.7 cm (55-inch)
- 4K ultra-HD LED panel
- PureX quad-core processor
- 2.25 GB RAM
- Display Features: MEMC technology, Intelligent Dimming Technology, Dolby Vision and HDR 10
- Bottom-firing JBL speakers
- Audio Features: Dolby Audio, Dolby Digital and DTS TruSurround technologies
- Clear View technology and Clear Sound technology
- Google Android Pie (v9.0)
- Google Voice Assistant
- Hotkeys for Netflix and YouTube
- Chromecast built-in
- Sound Output: 24 W
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
- HDMI: 2 Rear, 1 Side
- USB: 2 Side
Nokia Smart TV Price And Availability
The Nokia branded smart TV costs Rs 41,999 ($589.23), and will be available for orders on different the e-commerce platform starting December 10 2019.