Download factory signed Infinix S4 X626 firmware/Stock ROM to restore your dead, bricked or virus-infected Infinix S4 device. If you’re an engineer and searching for Infinix S4 X626 firmware to download and fix a customers device, then, search no more.
Infinix S4 is one of the best budget smartphones from the Hong Kong-based manufacturer, it was launched in April 2019 and if by mistake you bricked your Infinix S4 X626, whether while trying to obtain root access, install a custom rom/recovery, or maybe it crashed during an OTA update, you’ll need the Infinix S4 X626 stock ROM to get your device working properly again.
Infinix S4 Key Specs and Features
|Display||6.2-inch Full-HD+ display with a waterdrop notch|
|Memory||3GB – 32GB|
|Camera||Rear – 13MP + 8MP + 2MP | Front 32MP|
|OS||Android Pie (XOS 5.0)|
Why you need Infinix S4 X626 firmware file
There are several reasons as to why you may need Infinix S4 X626 firmware file, some include;
- Recover your device from a brick (whether soft or hard brick).
- Fix boot loop caused by either a system update or changes you made in your device core files or apps.
- To upgrade or downgrade your OS version on your Infinix Hot 8 device.
- To fix bugs, remove virus and lags on your Android Device.
- Remove/bypass FRP
- For modifying your system files.
- Fix IMEI and baseband issues etc.
- Name: Infinix S4
- Model: X626/X626B
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6762
- Kernel: 4.9.117+
- OS version: Android 9.0 Pie
- Bootloader: Locked
- Device Supported: Infinix S4 X626
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool, After sales flash tool, Miracle box etc
- Processor: MediaTek MT6762
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie – Gapp Included
- File: Factory Signed
Infinix S4 X626 Firmware Download
Infinix S4 X626B Firmware Download
How to flash Infinix S4 X626 Firmware
To flash the Infinix S4 X626 Stock firmware on your device you need to have the following;
- Android Vcom drivers installed on your PC
- AfterSales Flash tool (Recommended)
- SPFlashtool (smartphone flash tool)
- Miracle box or any other smartphone box
- A PC and of course a USB cable
Steps to Flash Infinix S4 X626
- If you haven’t downloaded Infinix S4 X626 factory firmware already, simply download from the above links.
- Download Infinix S4 X626 DA file, check the link below.
- Now extract the downloaded Infinix S4 X626 firmware to a folder on your desktop or anywhere you want it.
- Launch SP flash tool or aftersales flash tool on your PC or laptop.
- Now, load Infinix X626 scatter file into the flash tool.
- Once the component files have been loaded into the flash tool, set the download option to download only.
- Now, click on the start button to commence the flashing process.
- Power off your device and connect to the PC via USB cable.
- If vcom drivers are properly installed, SPFT /AfterSale tool will detect your device and begin a download process on the screen.
- Do not interrupt this download process for any reason.
- Once the download process is complete, you’ll get a green circle pop-up on the screen/ok.
- You can now disconnect your device from PC/laptop and power on.
The first boot might take a while, it’s nothing to worry about. It should take around 5-10minutes, so don’t panic.
That’s it you’ve successfully restored your Infinix S4 X626. If the above guide is not clear enough, please refer to our detailed guide on how to flash a device using sp flash tool here.
If our Infinix S4 X626 firmware helped you fix your device, don’t forget to spread the love using our social share buttons below.
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL — CLICK HERE