Oppo seems to be doing quite well with its new Reno Series, after launching Reno and Reno 10X Zoom in April 2019, Reno2 in August 2019, and Reno3 in December 2019, Oppo is now bringing the Reno3 5G Vitality edition.
Oppo Reno3 5G Vitality features a 6.4-inch full-HD+ waterdrop AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. The device uses an under-display fingerprint sensor like every other Reno series and it comes with a Quad camera setup.
In the camera department, there is a 48MP main camera accompanied by an 8MP ultra-wide cam, 2MP macro lens and 2MP depth sensor. It has a 32MP shooter on the waterdrop notch which has AI features like, AR, Portrait etc.
Oppo Reno3 5G Vitality is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 765G comes, 8GB of RAM and 128GB storage. It runs ColorOS 7 based on latest Android 10 out of the box and fueled by a 4025mAh battery with 30W VOOC 4.0 fast charging technology.
OPPO Reno3 5G Vitality Quick Specs
- Network: 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- Display: 6.4-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio AMOLED display
- Dimensions: 160.3×74.3×7.96mm
- Weight: 181g
- Chipset: Octa-Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- Storage: 8GB RAM + 128GB internal storage
- Operating System: Android 10 with ColorOS 7.0
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Cameras: 48MP rear camera with LED flash, 8MP 116-degree ultra-wide lens + 2MP macro and 2MP mono lens: 32MP front-facing camera
- Sensor: In-display fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: 4025mAh battery with 30W VOOC 4.0 fast charging
- Colours: White, Black, Gold
Oppo Reno3 5G Vitality Price and Availability
Reno 3 5G Vitality is expected to go on sales February 14 and will be priced at $429 (N156,900).
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL — CLICK HERE