Searching for Tecno Camon 12 CC7 firmware/Stock ROM to restore your device or to repair corrupted firmware for customers? Search no more. In this article, we’ll be sharing Tecno Camon 12 CC7 firmware, why you need it and how to use it to restore a device.
Tecno Camon 12 was launched back in August 2019, a successor to the Camon 11 which launched in November 2018. Camon 12 comes with a lot of improvements over the Camon 11. From memory (RAM/ROM) to camera, design and performance. See a quick spec below.
If by mistake you bricked your Tecno Camon 12 CC7, whether you were trying to obtain root access, install a custom rom/recovery, or maybe it crashed during an OTA update, you’ll need the Tecno Camon 12 CC7 stock ROM to get your device working properly again.
Tecno Camon 12 CC7 Key Specs and Features
- Display: 6.52 inch IPS LCD infinity-V display, 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio (~269 ppi density)
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Processor: Mediatek MT6762 (Helio P22 (12nm))
- Memory: 4GB/64GB, upgradeable up to 256GB
- Camera: 16MP + 8MP + 2MP QVGA Triple Rear Camera; 16MP Selfie snapper
- Battery: 4000 mAh Non-removable Li-Po Battery
Why you need Tecno Camon 12 CC7 firmware file
There are several reasons as to why you may need Tecno Camon 12 CC7 firmware file, some include;
- Recover your device from a brick (whether soft or hard brick).
- Fix boot loop caused by either a system update or changes you made in your device core files or apps.
- To upgrade or downgrade your OS version on your Infinix Hot 8 device.
- To fix bugs, remove virus and lags on your Android Device.
- Remove/bypass FRP
- For modifying your system files.
- Fix IMEI and baseband issues etc.
- Name: Tecno Camon 12
- Model: CC7
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6762
- Kernel: 4.9.117+
- OS version: Android 9.0 Pie
- Bootloader: Locked
- Device Supported: Tecno Camon 12 CC7
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool, After sales flash tool, Miracle box etc
- Processor: MediaTek MT6762
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie – Gapp Included
- File: Factory Signed
Tecno Camon 12 CC7 Firmware Download
Build No: CB7-H624H-P-190308V169
How to flash Tecno Camon 12 CC7 Firmware
To flash the Tecno Camon 12 CC7 Stock firmware on your device you need to have the following;
- Android Vcom drivers installed on your PC
- AfterSales Flash tool (Recommended)
- SPFlashtool (smartphone flash tool)
- Miracle box or any other smartphone box
- A PC and of course a USB cable
- Infinix Hot 8 DA file (Download agent file) for the flash tool (Important)
Steps to Flash Tecno Camon 12 Firmware
- If you haven’t downloaded Tecno Camon 12 CC7 factory firmware already, simply download from the above links.
- Download Tecno Camon 12 CC7 DA file, check the link below.
- Now extract the downloaded Tecno Camon 12 CC7 firmware to a folder on your desktop or anywhere you want it.
- Launch SP flash tool and replace MTK_ALLinOne_DA.bin with the Hot 8 DA file you downloaded in the download agent section.
- If you’re using aftersales flash tool, open the installation folder and Replace MTK_Allinone_Da.bin with Hot 8 lite custom DA file.
- Now, load Camon 12 scatter file into the flash tool.
- Once the component files have been loaded into the flash tool, set the download option to download only.
- Now, click on the start button to commence the flashing process.
- Power off your device and connect to the PC via USB cable.
- If vcom drivers are properly installed, SPFT /AfterSale tool will detect your device and begin a download process on the screen.
- Do not interrupt this download process for any reason.
- Once the download process is complete, you’ll get a green circle pop-up on the screen/ok.
- You can now disconnect your device from PC/laptop and power on.
- The first boot might take a while, it’s nothing to worry about. It should take around 5-10minutes, so don’t panic.
That’s it you’ve successfully restored your Tecno Camon 12 CC7. If the above guide is not clear enough, please refer to our detailed guide on how to flash a device using sp flash tool here.
If our Tecno Camon 12 CC7 firmware has helped you fixed your device, don’t forget to spread the love using our social share buttons below. Also, if you encounter any issue trying to flash the device, tell us in the comment section below.
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL — CLICK HERE