Searching for factory signed Infinix Hot 9 Pro X655F Firmware/Stock ROM to restore your dead, bricked or virus-infected device or to fix a customers device, then, search no more. On this page, you’ll find Infinix Hot 9 Pro stock ROM and how to flash the device.
Infinix Hot 9 launched about 2 days ago, it the latest smartphone from the Hong-Kong based manufacturer and also one of the best budget smartphones you’ll find in 2020.
You may also like: Tecno Camon 15 Pro Vs Infinix S5 Pro — Which One Should You Buy?
Should in case you brick your Infinix Hot 9 Pro and looking for the factory firmware to restore the device by yourself, then, you’ll be needing the Infinix Hot 9 Pro X655F Firmware/stock ROM to get your device working properly again.
Infinix Hot 9 Pro Key Specs
|||Hot 9 Pro|
|Display||6.6-inch Full-HD+ display with a waterdrop notch|
|Memory||3GB/4GB – 64GB/128GB|
|Camera||Rear – 16MP + 2MP + 2MP + 0.3MP | Front 8MP|
|OS||Android P10 (XOS 6.0)|
Why you need Infinix Hot 9 Pro X655F firmware file
There are several reasons as to why you may need Infinix Hot 9 Pro X655F firmware file, some include;
- Recover your device from a brick (whether soft or hard brick).
- Fix boot loop caused by either a system update or changes you made in your device core files or apps.
- To upgrade or downgrade your OS version on your Infinix Hot 8 device.
- To fix bugs, remove virus and lags on your Android Device.
- Remove/bypass FRP
- For modifying your system files.
- Fix IMEI and baseband issues etc.
- Name: Infinix Hot 9
- Model: X655F
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6765
- Kernel: N/A
- OS version: Android 10
- Bootloader: Locked
- Device Supported: Infinix Hot 9 Pro X655F
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool, After sales flash tool, Miracle box etc
- Processor: MediaTek Helio A25
- Android OS: 10 – Gapp Included
- File: Factory Signed
Infinix Hot 9 Pro X655F Firmware Download
Build – (X655F-H6211E-Q-200102V108)
How to flash Infinix Hot 9 Pro X655F Firmware
To flash the Infinix Hot 9 Pro X655F Stock firmware on your device you need to have the following;
- Android Vcom drivers installed on your PC
- AfterSales Flash tool (Recommended)
- SPFlashtool (smartphone flash tool)
- Miracle box or any other smartphone box
- A PC and of course a USB cable
Steps to flash this Infini Hot 9 X655F
- First off, download Transsion AfterSales flash tool from here and extract to a folder on your PC.
- Launch SWD_AfterSales tools inside the extracted folder
- On the main menu, click on the settings icon
- Click on the Load button on the popup.
- Select the scatter file of the device inside the firmware extracted folder
- Select either Firmware Upgrade or Format + Download from the drop-down menu.
- Click Confirm Button.
- Now turn off the device and connect your PC.
- Wait for the flashing process to complete.
- Reboot device
The first boot might take a while, it’s nothing to worry about. It should take around 5-10minutes, so don’t panic.
That’s it you’ve successfully restored your Infinix Hot 9 X655F. If the above guide is not clear enough, please refer to our detailed guide on how to flash a device using sp flash tool here.
If our Infinix Hot 9 Pro firmware helped you fix your device, don’t forget to spread the love using our social share buttons below.