Samsung has quietly launched a new budget-friendly smartphone into its ‘Galaxy M series‘ portfolio called Galaxy M11. The device succeeds the Galaxy M10s from 2019 and comes with a huge battery which should last you for a couple of days.
Samsung Galaxy M11 features a 6.4-inch HD+ Infinity-O LCD display with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels. It is powered by low-end Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Oct-core processor clocked at 1.8Ghz. It is paired with up to 4GB RAM, 64GB of expandable storage, up to 512GB.
You may also like: HMD Is Bringing Back Iconic Nokia Express Music – Feature Phone
Galaxy M11 sports a triple camera setup at the rear, a combination of 13MP f/1.8 (primary), 5MP f/2.2 (ultra-wide), 2MP f/2.4 (depth camera) and the front-facing camera is an 8MP f/2.0 shooter.
It runs on OneUI 2.0 based on the latest Android 10 OS and fueled by a 5000mAh battery with support for 15W fast charging through USB Type-C port.
Samsung Galaxy M11 Quick Specs:
- Display: 6.4-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) HD+ LCD TFT display
- Chipset: 1.8GHz Octa-Core processor
- Memory: 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Operating System: OneUI based on Android OS
- SIM: Dual SIM + dedicated microSD slot
- Main: 13MP f/1.8 (primary) + 5MP f/2.2 (115-degree ultra-wide) + 2MP f/2.4 (depth camera)
- Secondary: 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Sensor: Physical fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock
- Dimension: 161.4 x 76.3 x 9.0 mm; Weight: 197g
- Comms: 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Network: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C, GPS + GLONASS
- Battery: 5000mAh (typical) battery; 15W charging
Galaxy M11 Price And Availability
The device will be available in UAE in black, metallic blue, and violet colour options and priced around €108 (approx N44,000).
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL — CLICK HERE