After rolling out a new design and dark mode for Facebook in March 2020, Facebook has now launched its own personalized Messenger desktop app for windows and Mac, to allow Facebook users chat easier and make video chat with friends and family from thier computer.
Facebook Messenger has been available for son mobile platforms like Android and iOS for some time now, the company now wants to bring the same experience for desktop users.
FB Messenger desktop app comes with dark mode feature, a feature fans are still expecting in the parent app itself.
Facebook Messenger Desktop App Download
Facebook Messenger Desktop App Features
- Group video calls on a larger screen. Stay in touch with family and friends, join a workout, or host a virtual happy hour.
- Easy to connect. You don’t need to know someone’s email or phone number since all your Facebook friends have Messenger.
- Multitasking. Your chats are easily accessible, and you can pop in and out of the app while doing other things on your computer.
- Notifications. You can receive notifications for new messages, so you can quickly find the chat you’re looking for. But you’re in control — you can choose to mute and snooze notifications.
- Chats sync across mobile and desktop. You’ll never miss a call or message no matter what device you’re using.
- Everything you love about Messenger on a bigger screen. Including Dark Mode and GIFs.
What do you think of the new Messenger app? tell us in the comments below.
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL — CLICK HERE