The Oppo find series is one of the best performing Oppo phones in the smartphone space, the company introduced the Find X in September 2018, its first smartphone to debut with 10GB of RAM and Find X2 came in March 2020. Now the company is planning to launch Oppo Find X2 Lite as the Global version of the Reno 3 5G Vitality which launched in China.
Oppo Find X2 Lite bags the same specs and design as the Reno 3 5G vitality, it features a 6.4-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen with waterdrop notch, mid-range Snapdragon 765G 5G, 8GB of RAM, runs ColorOS 7 based on Android 10.
You may also like: Vivo S6 5G launched with Exynos 980, 4500mAh battery, & 48MP quad-cameras
It renders a gradient finish and support for 5G standalone and non-stand alone (SA/NSA) sub-6GHz networks.
It sports a 48MP f/1.7 1/2.0-inch main camera, paired with an 8MP f/2.2 ultrawide unit, 2MP macro cam and 2MP depth sensor. It houses a 32MP selfie camera on the waterdrop notch.
Find X2 Lite is fueled by 4,025mAh battery that comes with 30W fast charging support via a USB-C port wired. There’s also with a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Oppo Find X2 Lite Quick Specs
- Display: 6.4-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio AMOLED display with
- Platform: Octa-Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- Storage: 8GB RAM, 128GB storage
- Operating System: Android 10 with ColorOS 7.0
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Main: 48MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, 8MP 116-degree ultra-wide lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro and 2MP mono lens with f/2.4 aperture
- Secondary: 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Sensor: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 160.3×74.3×7.96mm; Weight: 180g
- Network: 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4025mAh battery with 30W VOOC 4.0 fast charging
Oppo Find X2 Lite Pricing And Availability
Their are no details of the device availability but it is expected to go on sales for about €500 (approx, N200,000).