Download TWRP for Gionee A1 Lite and root your device, take nandroid backup, flash custom ROMs and mods. This is TWRP for MT6753 running Android 7.0 Nougat with 3.18.35 kernel, you can download and port this recovery for your device with similar chipset running Android 7.0.
You’ll find TWRP recovery for Gionee A1 Lite and simple step by step guide to install it and root your device ahead.
Team Win Recovery Project is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system which is functions often unsupported by stock recovery images.
Before we proceed to the steps for installing the TWRP Recovery For Gionee A1 Lite, let’s see what it contains.
TWRP 3.2.0 Features:
- Fix automatic installing of OTA zips on encrypted devices
- Remove SuperSU from TWRP
- Support both md5 and md5sum file extensions when doing MD5 checking for zip files
- Install Zip (From SD Card, Internal Storage, OTG Storage)
- Advanced Wipe Menu (Dalvik, System, Cache, Data,
- Internal Storage, SD Card, USB Otg)
- Advanced (Backup | Restore) Menu
- Advanced Mount Options
- TWRP File Manager
- Advanced Reboot Option
- Completely Material Themes
- Easy And Simple
- Proper Detail Of Task
- Showing Progress In Percentage
- Automatically Flash More Than One Zip File One By One
- File Manager
- Brightness Control
- Full Touch control
Disclaimer: Make sure you have backed up every all your important files and data before proceeding with the guides ahead, all file and data stored on your internal storage before the process of flashing TWRP for Gionee A1 Lite. This Site or its author won’t be responsible for bricking of your device.
Why you need TWRP for Gionee A1 Lite
With TWRP on Gionee A1 Lite (custom recovery for Gionee A1 Lite) you can perform the following operations listed below;
- Install custom ROMs (upgrade your device to a newer Android Version)
- Take Nandoid backup (full Android system backup)
- Flash performance mods, Sound mods and graphics mods.
- Root your device etc.
- Recovery Name: TWRP - Recovery Version: v3.2.0 - Recovery Status: Stable - Current Stable Version: Unofficial - Supported Language: Multi-Language Support
- Device name: Gionee - Device model: A1 Lite - Stock OS Version: Android 7.0 Nougat - Chipset: MediaTek – MT6753 - Kernel: Stock Kernel - Bit Version: 32-bit (Arm86)
How to install TWRP for Gionee A1 Lite
You can either install Gionee A1 Lite custom recovery via spflash tool or adb and fastboot.
For adb and fastboot, follow the simple steps below. For spflash tool method click here.
Steps to install Gionee A1 Lite TWRP recovery
1. Go to your device settings and enabe USB debugging
2. Download and install minimal adb and fastboot tool on your PC.
3. Download Gionee A1 TWRP IMG file below.
4. Extract the zip file to a location on your desktop.
5. Now, copy the img file to adb and fastboot installation folder.
6. Now , you’ve installed adb and fastboot tool on your PC, launch it and connect your device.
6. Check if your device is properlly installed for adb using the command below.
You should get a prompt on your phone’s screen to grant access permission, accept the permission.
7. Now, reboot into device bootloader by using the below command.
adb reboot bootloader
8. Make sure it is still connected using
Once the connection has been confirmed, flash the recovery using the below command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Once the installation is complete, boot your device into TWRP mode before powering on your device.
To boot nto TWRP recovery, hold the power and volume up key together for about 5 seconds and release.
That’s it, you’ve succesfuly installed TWRP recovery on your device.
Download TWRP for Gionee A1 Lite
How to root Gionee A1 Lite
- First off, download the latest Magisk manager zip file.
- Now, boot your device into TWRP recovery mode
- In recovery, go to wipe section and format data.
- After formatting data, flash Magisk.zip.
- Finally, reboot.
- TEAMWIN - Mudsiru Adewale (for porting)
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL — CLICK HERE