The popular Huawei sub-brand Honor has just launched a new smartphone dubbed Honor 10X Max with a massive 7.09-inch LCD display which makes me consider it a phablet rather than a smartphone.
The device comes with the new mid-range 5G MediaTek Dimensity 800 chip and paired with up to 8GB RAM, 128GB of storage. The device continues with the 48MP camera trend which include 10X digital zoom capability, a 2MP depth sensor and has an 8MP selfie shooter.
The 10X max runs the latest Android 10 OS with no Google app with Magic UI 3.1 ontop. The device houses a 5,000mAh battery that comes with 22.5W fast charging support, no wireless charging.
Honor 10X Max Key Specifications:
- Dimensions: 174.37mm x 84.91mm x 8.3mm
- Display: 7.09″, 2280×1080, 60Hz refresh rate, 91.13% screen-to-body ratio, U-shaped notch
- SoC: MediaTek Dimensity 800
- CPU: 4 ARM Cortex-A76 @ 2.0GHz + 4 ARM Cortex-A55 @ 2.0GHz
- GPU: ARM Mali-G57 GPU
- RAM: 6GB/8GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128GB (expandable with Huawei’s proprietary NM card)
- Battery: 5000mAh, 22.5W wired charging
- Rear Cameras: 48MP f/1.8 + 2 MP f/2.4, EIS, 10X digital zoom
- Front Camera: 8MP
- OS: Magic UI 3.1.1 based on Android 10, no Google apps
- Connectivity: 5G NR/4G LTE/3G/2G, NFC, Bluetooth 5.1
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack
Honor 10X Max Price And Availability
The 10X Max will be available in the Chinese market in Probing Black, Racing Blue and Lightspeed Silver colour options and priced at RMB 1899 (~268) for the 6GB/64GB option, RMB 2099 (~297) for the 6GB/128GB option and RMB 2499 (~353) for the 8GB/128GB option.
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL — CLICK HERE