Infinix has finally launched a higher version of its 2019 Smart 4 smartphone dubbed the Smart 4 Plus. Infinix Smart 4 Plus comes with tons of upgrades over the standard variant from the design, hardware to the software level.
Infinix Smart 4 Plus launches with a 6.82-inch HD+ display, a 0.22-inch increase from the base model. It has a 20.5:9 aspect ratio with 90.3% screen body ratio. The front view of the device, however, remains the same as the standard model, the rearview, on the other hand, adopts the new rectangular camera trend with the fingerprint sensor at the usual spot.
The Smart 4 Plus uses a gem-cut texture finish on the rear, housing a 13MP main camera with a depth sensor + triple LED flash. There is an 8MP selfie shooter on the front with featuress like AR, Bokeh, AI beauty and more. The selfie camera also comes with a face unlock feature.
While the standard Smart 4 uses the Helio A22 SoC, Smart 4 Plus is powered by a more powerful SoC, the MediaTek Helio A25 paired with 3GB of RAM and 32Gb onboard storage. The storage can be expanded up to 256GB via Micro SD cards.
Infinix Smart 4 comes with a higher battery as well, a non-removable 6000mAh battery which is 2000mAh higher than the base model. The huge battery is enough to carry you for days without charging and quick to top up, all thanks to the 10W fast charge support.
As for the device connectivity, there is Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4.20, Wi-Fi Direct, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks) with active 4G on both SIM cards. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor
Infinix Smart 4 Plus Quick Specs
- Display: 6.82-inch (1640 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20.5:9 aspect ratio 2.5D curved glass display
- SoC: Octa-Core (ARM Cortex-A53 at 1.8GHz + ARM Cortex-A53 at 1.5GHz) MediaTek Helio A25 12nm processor with IMG IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- Memory: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 10 with XOS 6.2
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Cameras: 13MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, Triple LED Flash, Depth sensor; 8MP front-facing camera, dual-LED flash
- Dimensions: 171.82 x 77.96 x 8.9 mm; Weight: 207g
- Sensor: Fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, proximity sensor.
- Sound: 3.5mm audio jack, DTS-HD Surround Sound
- Network: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, micro USB
- Battery: 6000mAh battery with 10w charging
Infinix Smart 4 Plus Price and Availability
The device will be available in Midnight Black, Ocean Wave, and Violet colours and priced at Rs. 7,999 ($107) in India. Smart 4 Plus will go on sales starting July 21st.
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL — CLICK HERE