Tecno mobile has just launched a more premium version to the Spark 5 and Spark 5 Lite which launched in May, the Spark 5 Pro. The new device comes with little upgrades over its siblings and has been made really affordable.
Tecno Spark 5 Pro features a 6.6-inch IPS LCD HD+ display which is the same as the base model, it has a 20:9 aspect ratio with a 90.2% screen to body ration. Spark 5 Pro comes with a quad-camera setup on the rear with quad-LED flash on the texture design body.
In the camera department, there is a 16MP main camera assisted by a 2-megapixel macro lens, 2-megapixel depth sensor and an AI lens. There is an 8-megapixel camera on the front.
The device is powered by MediaTek Helio A25, an upgrade over the Helio A22 on the base model and paired with 4GG of RAM and 64GB of storage memory which can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card slot.
Tecno Spark 5 Pro runs the latest Android 10 with HiOS 6.1 on top. The device houses the same 5,000mAh battery that fuels the standard Spark 5 and Spark 5 Lite with a 10W fast charge support. The battery promises to give 17 hours of video playback, 115 hours of music, 13 hours of gameplay, 18 hours of web browsing, 31 hours of call time, and 480 hours of standby time.
As for the connectivity, there is dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth. It also comes with GPS, OTG support, 3.5mm audio jack, and uses DTS-HD Surround Sound for better sound quality.
Tecno Spark 5 Pro Specs Highlight
- Display: 6.6-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio 2.5D curved glass display with 480 nits brightness
- Soc: Octa-Core (ARM Cortex-A53 at 1.8GHz + ARM Cortex-A53 at 1.5GHz) MediaTek Helio A25 12nm processor with IMG IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 10 with HiOS 6.1
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Cameras: 16MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, quad-LED Flash, 2MP macro, 2MP depth, AI camera; 8MP front-facing camera with dual-LED flash
- Dimensions: 164.7 x 76.3 x 8.75 mm; Weight: 192g
- Sensor: Fingerprint sensor
- Network: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, micro USB
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with 10w charging
Tecno Spark 5 Pro Price and Availability
The Spark 5 Pro will be available in Ice Jadeite, Spark Orange, Seabed Blue, and Cloud White colour options and priced at $140 (₦56,000). The device is exclusive to India as of now and will reach other regions soon.
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL — CLICK HERE