In this post, you will find the download link for Tecno Spark 5 Air firmware file, stock ROM or flash file to fix any software related issues on your device. The Tecno Spark 5 firmware is completely free to download.
Tecno Spark 5 Air is a 6.6-inch display device that runs Android 10 with HiOS 6.1 ontop. It is powered by an octa-core processor paired with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage. The device packs a quad-camera setup with a 13MP primary lens and an 8MP selfie camera.
The Spark 5 Air houses a 5,000mAh battery with standard fast charge. Other features include fingerprint sensor and face unlock, 3.5mm headphone, dual 4G LTE with VoLTE.
With the Tecno Spark 5 Air firmware, you can:
- Upgrade or downgrade your OS version
- Restore factory default settings
- Recover your device from a brick (whether soft or hard brick)
- Fix hanging or boot loop caused by either a system update or changes you made in your device core files or apps
- Remove virus/malware from the device.
- Completely unroot your device.
- Reset FRP
- For modifying your system files.
- Fix IMEI and baseband issues etc.
If you’re planning to root your Spark 5 Air device, you must have the firmware file. The Tecno Spark 5 Air firmware file will help you recover from bootloops and bricks while trying to obtain root access on the device.
- Name: Tecno Spark 5 Air
- Model: KD6, KD6A
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio A22
- Kernel: N/A
- OS version: Android 10
- Bootloader: Locked
- Device Supported: Tecno Spark 5 Air
- Device model: KD6, KD6A
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool, After sales flash tool, Miracle box etc.
- Android OS: 10 – Gapps File: Included
- File: Factory Signed
Things You Need To Do Before Flashing The Tecno Spark 5 Air Firmware
- Before downloading the Tecno Spark 5 Air firmware file, check your device build number and makes sure it matches the build below.
- Backup all your important files and data before flashing because the flashing process will erase your device.
- Use the latest flashing tools to flash the firmware flash file, so you don’t encounter any error during the process.
Tecno Spark 5 Air Firmware Download Links
How to flash Tecno Spark 5 KD6/KD6A Firmware
Before flashing the Tecno Spark 5 factory firmware/flash file on your device, you need to have the following;
- Android Vcom drivers installed on your PC
- AfterSales Flash tool (Recommended)
- SPFlashtool (smartphone flash tool)
- Miracle box or any other smartphone box
- A PC and of course a USB cable
Steps to Flash Tecno Spark 5 KD7h Firmware
- Download Tecno Spark 5 Air firmware from the above link
- Extract the downloaded firmware flash file to a folder on your desktop
- Launch the latest SP flash tool or after-sales flash tool
- Load your scatter file from the menu
- Wait for the firmware files to load completely
- Once the component files have been loaded into the flash tool/after-sales tool, set the download option to download only
- Now, click on the start button to commence the flashing process
- Power off your device and connect to the PC via USB cable.
- If vcom drivers are properly installed, SPFT /AfterSale tool will detect your device and begin the download process
- Do not interrupt this download process for any reason.
- Once the download process is complete, you’ll get a green circle pop-up on the screen/ok.
- You can now disconnect your device from PC/laptop and power on.
- The first boot might take a while, it’s nothing to worry about. It should take around 5-10minutes, so don’t panic.
That’s it you’ve successfully restored your Tecno Spark 5 Air device. If you encounter any problems downloading or flashing the Tecno Spark 5 Air firmware/stock ROM, let us know in the comment section below, and we’ll get back to you ASAP!.